Love from Arkansas 💋

Hello Dallas! I’m planning a trip soon and would appreciate some recommendations from you beautiful hobbyists for the best areas to stay💋💯
Dear Beautiful,

In Dallas, the area we call the Galleria area off the Dallas North Tollway (DNT) in North Dallas near the city of Addison is the preferred part of town. There are no sketchy neighborhoods there, it has the Galleria Mall (one of the better shopping malls in the city), tons of good restaurants, bars, and 3-4 star hotels. The area incorporates the DNT from I-635 north to the President George Bush Turnpike (PGBT).

My recommendation also, is to spend some time in Fort Worth and give the boys there a taste of your talents, too. I will defer to them to give you the best Ft Worth recommendations, I don’t hobby there, but I wouldn’t waste time in the Mid Cities between Dallas and Fort Worth like the cities of Arlington or Irving, just not a good idea.

Treat the Dallas area guys, then go treat the Fort Worth guys, if you can.
She's a true gem guys. Treat her well!!!
Dear Beautiful,

In Dallas, the area we call the Galleria area off the Dallas North Tollway (DNT) in North Dallas near the city of Addison is the preferred part of town. There are no sketchy neighborhoods there, it has the Galleria Mall (one of the better shopping malls in the city), tons of good restaurants, bars, and 3-4 star hotels. The area incorporates the DNT from I-635 north to the President George Bush Turnpike (PGBT).

My recommendation also, is to spend some time in Fort Worth and give the boys there a taste of your talents, too. I will defer to them to give you the best Ft Worth recommendations, I don’t hobby there, but I wouldn’t waste time in the Mid Cities between Dallas and Fort Worth like the cities of Arlington or Irving, just not a good idea.

Treat the Dallas area guys, then go treat the Fort Worth guys, if you can. Originally Posted by ManSlut
Thank you love the help and it would be my pleasure 😏💋
She's a true gem guys. Treat her well!!! Originally Posted by diveguy6
Thank you darling xoxo 💋
Looking forward to your visit Rochelle!!!
Looking forward to your visit Rochelle!!! Originally Posted by tophat42
Thank you handsome me too😏💋
I concur with Manslut. The Galleria area is best. One word of caution, don't get "Park Central" area which is proximate to 635/75 with the Galleria area which is 635 and the tollway. I avoid Park Central. Too sketchy for me. I can't wait for your visit. You will be busy, beautiful.
I feel like a huge mistake touring providers make is staying downtown. Unless you want to attract the South Dallas market.
Agree Galleria in Dallas and Fossil Creek in Fort Worth are best and yeah that Park Central area in Dallas avoid. Been saving my Hobby Money looking forward to your visit.
Thank you gentlemen, I’m already excited ������
We are anxiously awaiting your arrival. Are you pre-booking?
We are anxiously awaiting your arrival. Are you pre-booking? Originally Posted by Say What
Lol you’re great! And yes love.
What cities are nearest Dallas that would be a good general location because I use Airbnbs
Addison and Farmers Branch are great alternatives.