URL / Website: -
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: Corporate dr and Bellaire
Activities: Some FBSM, cbj, cfs
Hair Length and Color: Black silky past shoulder
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: About 5’4 Fit perfect shaped figure, light brown skin, 32 c natural. She looks hot imo, like 8/10 based on my experience with other amp. Looks more like late 20s early 30s but would be little on the upper side since asian. There are 3 options there , 2 Asian and 1 Latina. Latina is thick but not that interesting looking to me overall. I dont exactly remember the name so if you are looking for her there, look for the taller asian if she’s still around.
Recommendation: Yes
You won’t receive premium access for several reasons like leaving out phone number, provider name and details of your visit in ROS, just saying.
He can still make amends by quoting “ total price “…_________?
Thanks for the info, I am new to this so didnt know about that. Is there a way to edit?
(281) 665-0716
Thanks for the info, I am new to this so didnt know about that. Is there a way to edit? Originally Posted by Elitefanboy
You contact the local mod

But first, perhaps look at this thread that has examples of review writing
https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2461139
These guys need info. Phone numbers, names, addresses, damage, etc. What they really need is for you to meet them there. Take them inside and point the girl out. Then go to the room with them and give instructions on how to do it. Then help them with the negotiation so they don't overpay.
You forgot the video taping part
I sent the OP a PM as well to contact me.

Elite,
Don't mind the guys, they are trying to help, badly.