When is it safe to return calls?

I got a call last night at like 3AM, WTF really? This caller had established a pattern of these late night calls. Does he think we sit around staring at the phone waiting for clients to call at all hours?

Is there an unwritten rule? "A return call window" Right now I return calls within a 2-3hr window. Is this safe? Should it be shorter?

Ladies, please let me know how you handle such matters.

Skylar, 512-222-7312
I have no calls after midnight listed on my ad.but they continue to call anyway. Kinda unavoidable so I just put my phone on silence. Or u could give that person a call the following morning when they are asleep and ask them how they like it.
I turn my hobby phone off when I am done or going to sleep. If they leave a message and w/o saying when it's safe to call back...I just don't call back.
Well, thank you

Skylar, 512-222-7312
Hey girl That late...hmm you should SLEEP! lol. Then return the call in the morning. My phone is on silent 90% of the time too.
Tori, I still want to meet up for drinks k

btw, your guy NCNS me the other night

Skylar, 512-222-7312

Skylar, 512-222-7312 Originally Posted by skylar88
You got it
We will hang for sure I gotta talk to you!
Yea...Ill text you about that one lol don't worry about the other night

Skylar, 512-222-7312 Originally Posted by skylar88
that is not fun is it?? now you know how we feel..

anyway turn your phone off and honestly who calls at 3am ,, drunks!!!
A client who leaves you a message should tell you when it is okay to call back, if they don't then how are you to know. In that circumstance you might not want to call back at all.

I agree with the ladies who say to turn your phone off (or to silent) when you go to sleep. Guys calling at 3 am are probably drunk or high and you are not likely to have a positive experience (even if they do show up). IMHO

NCNS's suck from either side, provider or client. People should have more respect for each others time, if you make an appointment keep it or at least let them know you have to cancel as far in advance as possible.

Hanging out with Tori sounds like a lot of fun, she is very nice, friendly and has a warm personality (not to mention sexy).
Personal note I need to see Tori again soon.
A client who leaves you a message should tell you when it is okay to call back, if they don't then how are you to know. In that circumstance you might not want to call back at all.

I agree with the ladies who say to turn your phone off (or to silent) when you go to sleep. Guys calling at 3 am are probably drunk or high and you are not likely to have a positive experience (even if they do show up). IMHO

NCNS's suck from either side, provider or client. People should have more respect for each others time, if you make an appointment keep it or at least let them know you have to cancel as far in advance as possible.

Hanging out with Tori sounds like a lot of fun, she is very nice, friendly and has a warm personality (not to mention sexy).
Personal note I need to see Tori again soon. Originally Posted by Tatonka
It's always fun! Hope you're doing good
For the most part I would not call back unless he specifies.
I think my voice mail states something about leave a message with the best time to call or something like that.

I totally agree with this. Sometimes I call back if it's within 15 min. Is that wrong? B/c I would think they would leave a voicemail or text saying hey don't call me back. Or have their hobby phone turned off. But then again, your average businesses does not call back missed calls. So its hard to say. Thats why I ask.

This is very true. There is a lot of weeding out. I just want to remind everyone of the legit late night gents; night owls, vacationers, those that have been out to a GC or bar but aren't totally wasted (btw someone just called me and admitted he was totally wasted lol! I'm still typing this so you know what that means), plant workers, consultants that work till the job is done, musicians, bar service workers, and the like, still make for decent companions.

Personal note I need to see Tori again soon.

Yeah girl, you're so hot. Originally Posted by Tatonka
....... Or u could give that person a call the following morning when they are asleep and ask them how they like it. Originally Posted by Atxitalianbella
You my friend, make me laugh uncontrollably.
Maybe because I know your tones of voice so well.

She said "...how they like it" LOL. Still cracking up.

3am:
Brrriiiiiing, Brrrrriiiiiing, BRRRRiiiiiiing. You have reached the voice mail of ......

7am:
*groggy voice* "Hello"

"Yes good morning, Hi my name is Atxitalianbella. uuum no I don't work for burger king, but I was just uhh calling to see HOW YOU LIKE IT"

click

dial tone.

LMAO.
  • Sire
  • 05-06-2012, 03:49 AM
You my friend, make me laugh uncontrollably.
Maybe because I know your tones of voice so well.

She said "...how they like it" LOL. Still cracking up.

3am:
Brrriiiiiing, Brrrrriiiiiing, BRRRRiiiiiiing. You have reached the voice mail of ......

7am:
*groggy voice* "Hello"

"Yes good morning, Hi my name is Atxitalianbella. uuum no I don't work for burger king, but I was just uhh calling to see HOW YOU LIKE IT"

click

dial tone.

LMAO. Originally Posted by Ebony Jasmine Love Austin

7:01 am. **click**

"awww.. Fuck....."

Yes MuFu**er... That JUST happened.

What sucks Jasmine is that I just got in, and I want to call you right now!!!!!
Wow you so get me.
That is exactly the missing bit of that dialog.
That's that holding back I was talking to Whispers about earlier.
So thanks for saying it for me.
I don't know exactly how Bella would say it, but there would probably be a MFer somewhere in there. LOL!

I so regret having 2 cups of coffee after dinner.
But I would not regret it at all if you called me now.

7:01 am. **click**

"awww.. Fuck....."

Yes MuFu**er... That JUST happened.

What sucks Jasmine is that I just got in, and I want to call you right now!!!!! Originally Posted by Sire
  • Sire
  • 05-06-2012, 04:18 AM
**ring** ** ring**