Ms.Nicole .. New Pic .. Great Specials .. for REVIEWS

Hi guys ,

I am doing specials Right Now Staff Edit....Forbidden Topic....Spacemtn .. Im very Openminded and i love to make sure you leave happy.
Im only doing this special today so Please dont miss out .

Call me 512 791 4439 Ms.Nicole
Attached Images File Type: jpg IMG_20120515_190152-1[1].jpg (15.0 KB, 605 views) File Type: jpg IMG_20120515_185645-1-1[1].jpg (17.0 KB, 593 views) File Type: jpg IMG_20120515_190504-1[1].jpg (11.8 KB, 606 views)
Seriously another ThreAD ?

Aren't there rules about spamming multiple forums with the same ads ?
WW and Coed ?

This forum is officially a joke !!!!!
Well this is NO SCAM im 100% real .. Thanks
Nice fotos. No fotoshop?
Ok, I realize that the threADS seem to aggravate the lot of you, but our Owner has decreed that these are allowed within reason.

What is he saying you ask?????? Well, it is pretty simple, there is no guideline against threADS, but there is one against unnecessary rudness, or general disrespect, etc.

Need I say more.

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff
I agree Space.....

SPECIALS TOMORROW BWAHAHAHAAA!
  • Toyz
  • 05-15-2012, 09:04 PM
Are there more humpday specials coming our way?
Come on girls, who can top 90 no time limit?
Space, with all due respect, there is a difference between a threAD and an AD. This is an AD. (And not to pick on Ms. Nicole, there have been a couple of others over the last couple of days.) I personally have no issue with threADs and am usually fairly amused by how much heartburn others have over them. But I seriously doubt that this is what the owners had in mind when they told you guys to go easy on threADs.
Ok, I realize that the threADS seem to aggravate the lot of you, but our Owner has decreed that these are allowed within reason.

What is he saying you ask?????? Well, it is pretty simple, there is no guideline against threADS, but there is one against unnecessary rudness, or general disrespect, etc.

Need I say more.

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff Originally Posted by Spacemtn
So Space , when all 204 providers in showcases and all new ones in Welcomes post their ADS here that will be within reason ? We should just expect to open to page 5 to read Coed Discussions ? I believe you're setting a bad precedence here. Flood Gates are opening .
  • ztonk
  • 05-15-2012, 09:36 PM
I believe you're setting a bad precedence here. Originally Posted by rockerrick
This particular young lady is not a Verified Provider, so she has no showcase and she can't post in the ads forum. How else would you want her to get your attention?

As Space said, the owners have deemed that threADs are allowed. If one abuses the privilege, we'll step in. If you want the policy to change, you need to direct your criticism to them, not to us local guys who are just enforcing the rules.

ztonk
AustinModStaff
This particular young lady is not a Verified Provider, so she has no showcase and she can't post in the ads forum. How else would you want her to get your attention?
Originally Posted by ztonk
I'm thinking she could have gotten my attention in Welcomes and Introductions like the rest of the new ladies do .

Need I say more.

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff Originally Posted by Spacemtn
+2
Welcome and good luck, Ms. Nicole.

Peace and love,
so can verified providers without showcases post threAD specials here to?
so can verified providers without showcases post specials here to? Originally Posted by Absolutely

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm why not?? lol

sixx