Ladies, Rodeo anyone?

Just checking to see if any lady in the Fort Worth area might like to the go rodeo with me on Jan. 28. I figure it can't hurt to ask. Send me a PM if interested.
Sounds like loads of fun! Unfortuntely I'm not in Fort Worth. Hope you have oodles of fun! ♥
Will this include some cold beer and a funnel cake? Can we start off with a lil' foreplay taking a walk through the livestock barns??

...some of those sheep have some HUGE balls ya know!

Hey, you know Im always down for a day of FUN! I love love LOVE the FW Stockshow Rodeo! Just text me Sunday evening (you have my #) and see what I have going on for Monday the 28th.

Let's see who else responds, the more the merrier I say!

Lots of youngins there beware those with ankle bracelets and priors will be heavily scrutinized.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUfS8LyeUyM

Will this include some cold beer and a funnel cake? Can we start off with a lil' foreplay taking a walk through the livestock barns??

...some of those sheep have some HUGE balls ya know!

Hey, you know Im always down for a day of FUN! I love love LOVE the FW Stockshow Rodeo! Just text me Sunday evening (you have my #) and see what I have going on for Monday the 28th.

Let's see who else responds, the more the merrier I say!

Originally Posted by ItalianaPrincess
I sent you a PM. Guess you didn't get it. I'll text you for sure. Beer, funnel cake, whatever you'd like.
Nice plan
I Love Rodeos. I was going too to go this weekend too the Forth Worth Stock Yards just was too busy with work.
Thanks for all the help.
Hope you had a great time at the rodeo.
Damn. I thought there'd be something here about trying to hang on for 8 seconds - although I can definitely see IP bouncing wildly on top of a snorting, bucking, bellowing Wordsmith.