Do women like when guys shave their balls

Hi ladies. Do you like clean shaven balls?

Thanks
No they prefer men to have a bush so big that they need to break out the weed whacker before they can find it.
I do not really care either way as long as it is clean and not stinky!!
I prefer for yoy to be shaven ! I love to lick and suck on balls lol so its so much better when i dont have to fight thru a bush to get what i want.
From my experience, gawd yes they do. Just invest in a good sack-shaver and some lotion and/or powder for the boys.
I keep my balls shaven but would really like a hott provider to shave them for me....
I like the jingles nice, clean and shave makes it better for licking and sucking !!!!
Then my balls will always be squeaky clean, just in case.
No they prefer men to have a bush so big that they need to break out the weed whacker before they can find it. Originally Posted by still-asleep

ROTFLMAO!!! Oh and when you can braid it, that's the BEST!!!!!! I LOVE getting hair caught in my teeth.

But then again, ball sucking is not required for a BJ.... for an AWESOME BJ, but not just a BJ.
I keep my balls shaven but would really like a hott provider to shave them for me.... Originally Posted by scurryken
As much as I adore my favorite lady...ain't no way I'm letting her klutzy hands get near my goodies with clippers of any kind.
I would let a lady shave the boys. Mine are always shaved smooth now. Smooth balls seem to get more attention. And balls have to be the hardest thing to shave. There has to be a lotion out there to put on and wash off without torching the boys.
.....There has to be a lotion out there to put on and wash off without torching the boys.
I have no affiliation with this company, other than a very satisfied customer:
http://www.amazon.com/The-Bare-Pair-...s=balls+shaver
Come on Hercules, I had a old g/f who would shave me and I would shave her and that always lead to some of the hottest fucking.
not a good idea, SO will try and figure out whats going on?
  • Omega
  • 01-22-2013, 12:09 PM
Just turn the table around. Do you like to go down on a lady that has a giant rug?

Think that pic of Demi Moore..http://downtownalleys.blogspot.com/2...huge-bush.html

..EEK.

Nice and smooth is the way to go. If you keep them nice and smooth all the time, your SO won't give it a second thought.