This Girl's Screening Techniques Need Some Slight Tweaking! (Story from Salem, Oregon)

From AP via Yahoo:

SALEM, Ore. (AP) — Authorities say a 20-year-old Portland woman drove 50 miles to reach the man she thought was her client after being solicited for prostitution through phone and text messages.

But there was something unusual about the destination: It was the Salem Police Department.

Stranger still, police say the woman walked past several uniformed officers and clearly marked signs reading "Salem Police Department" before arriving at an unmarked door, where they say she attempted to contact the man she thought was her client.

Instead, she was arrested. The phone and text messages were part of a sting operation by Salem police detectives, who first identified the woman through a website.

The Jan. 11 arrest led to charges of prostitution and promoting prostitution for Christal D. Smith of Portland.

An attorney for Smith couldn't be found Thursday afternoon.

http://news.yahoo.com/prostitution-s...231146039.html
I would imagine the cops were very surprised themselves, they had to be expecting a NCNS
Talk about the shallow end of the gene pool ...
as it has been said before....you cant fix stupid.
talk about no since at all!!!
She had probably provided her services there before and just
thought it was business as usual.

Wrong day to show up for work.
LOL!!! I probably sent her there!! LOL whenever I get rude, people texting for a $40 service I usually ask what city they are in and send them the address to the nearest precinct!! lol!!!
I'm sorry Christal D. Smith of Portland.
LOL!!! I probably sent her there!! LOL whenever I get rude, people texting for a $40 service I usually ask what city they are in and send them the address to the nearest precinct!! lol!!! Originally Posted by Lolabrea01
Damn...mental note, don't piss you off!! LOL
Wrong day to show up for work. Originally Posted by bojulay
Too funny!! Wonder if she was blond??
I would imagine the cops were very surprised themselves, they had to be expecting a NCNS Originally Posted by TheWanderer
LOL!

I have read that many hobbyists consider having a "Plan B" so they're not left high and dry if someone no-shows. Maybe the cops had plans B, C, D, and so on. Perhaps they look at it as a numbers game, sort of like the Nigerian email scams. You know, the ones where somebody claims to have a recently deceased relative who was a corrupt government official in some third-world country, and managed to steal millions of dollars. But they need an American partner with a legitimate bank account to park the funds, and you can have a share of the loot -- if you'll just be kind enough to cover a few small "fees."

It's hard to believe that anyone actually falls for stuff like that, but if you send out enough inquiries you might get lucky!
I wonder if she was as hott as she was dumb!