are you writing WORTHLESS reviews?

gents,

if I may be so bold as to lecture, but this has been a sore topic for a while now.

let's take a moment to remember what this site is designed for: coordinating appointments between hobbyists and providers, and submitting honest, objective feedback other hobbyists can use when determining whether or not they want to see certain providers.

it annoys me to no end when somebody writes a review of provider that goes something like this: "she is Aphrodite in human form! perfect skin, great muscle tone, tits that were so perfect they looked fake but felt real! when I went down on her, her juices tasted like honeysuckle! I spread her lips apart to find her pussy was made of gold with a platinum clit! I licked her asshole and it tasted like salted caramel syrup! her eye contact had me in a trance and she smelled like sweet roses!"

so far, this is great. but then...

"I have seen SoAndSo several times now. We have met off the clock several times just to have lunch. I even changed the brake pads on her car once. She bought me a box of chocolates for Christmas, she's such a sweetheart!"

this makes your entire review worthless. reviews really only serve one purpose: to help the hobbyist who has NEVER SEEN THE GIRL BEFORE decide if he wants to see her. your last visit with the provider you have established a strong relationship over time with does no good to us because we can not expect the same treatment she gives you. it just comes off sounding like you're bragging about how cool you must be because a girl you've given thousands of dollars to has found other uses for you besides being an ATM that spits loads as well as cash.

please, if your feedback is biased, don't bother leaving it. it undermines the very purpose of the feedback. we all understand you want to hook your favorite providers up, but if that's the case, give them more money or see them more often. don't bullshit the rest of us about what they're like.

here's a good rule of thumb:
leave an honest review of the girl the first time you meet her.
do not review her again unless you have an appt that deviates greatly from previous experiences.

of course we are all free to review girls however we want as often as we want. but I think if more people followed that guideline, we'd have a lot fewer useless reviews on this site.
let the flaming begin!
Hopefully you feel better now, because your call to arms will go unheeded. It's been this way since the early days of aspd over ten years ago. That's the nature (and weakness) of coed boards.

It will never change. Get used to it.
sadly, you're absolutely right.
I know I am. I stopped tilting against those windmills years ago. Now I search for reviews from people I respect, avoid those I don't, and take the rest with a grain of salt. If I don't feel I am getting a balanced perspective, I post something in the ML. Guys are usually more open there, or will PM facts they don't want out in the open.

Despite the weaknesses inherent in a coed site like this, it's a helluva lot better than any alternative I could dream up. You just have to know how to use it.
This also applies to pimps and ladies writing reviews for themselves under fake handles. Please do a better job!
Originally Posted by Rex Goliath -I licked her asshole and it tasted like salted caramel syrup!
It may be salty but that's not caramel syrup.

On another note - TinMan and Rex, still-asleep you are all correct. Review the experience and gal so we have an idea if we want or need to invest the time & money to see her. I don't care if you fell in love with her eyes while disapearing in her blah blah blah.

Was she good, on time, pimped, crazy, clock watcher, etc. If it was a good experience and warrants a "yes" then yes. If it was a horrible experience or things went wrong then it warrants a "no".

However sometimes it's nice for the reviews to be entertaining.
I see the point behind the one-and-done review policy, but I disagree with it. I tend to stick with one or two ladies at a time for as long as they're around. I think the purposes of reviews are to help hobbyists invest their money wisely and to steer business in the direction of ladies who deserve it. Many times, I've seen ladies drop off the radar, leaving me to wonder if they're still around. I hope that my repeat reviews serve to remind some guys about someone worth seeing and maybe stimulate some interest among people who haven't heard about her before because no new reviews have been written in a month.
+1
I think the most helpful reviews are the ones from the guys who write over the top reviews with over the top headlines so they can get the most views and comments as possible. Then they can tell providers, particularly new ones, how popular they are and how a review by them will really help their business and they would be happy to write such a review for said provider if she will give them a free or discounted session. Yeah, I trust those reviews.
I trust all reviews.
Lance, I'll agree with that. the one-and-done review suggestion wasn't necessarily an iron clad rule, just a guideline. certain circumstances could call for deviation, for sure.
Actual fact instead of mumbles in the lounge about the Hotel California atmosphere, pickin' up Cheerio bits barefoot, any of that sort of thing is just as helpful as all the Shag Stallion hung her out a 10th floor window and beat myself off with her feet stuff. Really.
I trust all reviews that have the ladies taint pictures. Originally Posted by pyramider
I trust all reviews where the reviewer has brought the lady to at least 5 orgasms.

Oh and Ditto what Tinman said.
If multiple reviews of a lady by the same guy occur in less than 90 days, then the writer is not suppose to get credit for the additional reviews. Want to guess how often that is caught? Or how many reviews get written just to get PA time?