how to ask

I met and have been talking with a new provider that is not based in Texas. She is on ECCIE and P411. Not mentionin gher name as its really not important for the discussion.

She travels to several cities and I have suggested she might add DFW to her rotation. That brought up the issue of how she uses ECCIE to test the market to see if its worth while to come here. She had posted one time here that she was interested in the area but got a warning and the post was pulled. Maybe wrong forum? I told her I would ask how to do it for her as she is new and unsure how to procede being new to ECCIE.

Anyway, you ladies that travel, what are the rules on posting in possible areas you may want to visit. I can understand not wanting to come unless you have some idea of being able to make money. How do you check out an area to see if its worth going to? How do you advertise in advance in that area to generate the sessions for whe you want to go?

What other issues do you encounter especialy the first time there? Any help or advice would be greatly appriciated.
Must of the traveling ladies start a thread letting the tards know what her plans are. If there is interest, the fucktards will usually contact her and start expressing interest.