Posting this for Champagne Brown

Champagne Brown asked me to post this for her

She was not taking calls due to personal health reasons w/someone in her family

On another note she also wanted me to inform everyone she will not be moving to FL

Her situation has changed for the better but she still may have to take a short trip to GA but will be back

She's having a moment right now and thanks the guys who sent their support
Confused....
Confused....
Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
Yeah, totally.

Awesome if true, though!

....the not moving to Fl thing
Sorry I tried to post but had to break away. We all have personal life's and some of it I cant post on here due to the rules. I got a good call today (Personal matter) So I will not be moving cause they found the loser but Will have to go to Georgia when dont know yet when but coming back . All of this was very time consuming.. I had to deal with US M. and Le and that is all im going to share. Sorry for any inconvenience in canceling appt but this was more important. And the hobbyist that know me knows what Ive been going threw and justice is served . I will make it up tomorrow promise..
Oh And thanks guys and you know who you are for the support.

And please no jokes or fly as shit cause this is a serious matter and I will take it personal..
Okay then. Stay safe.
Yeah, hope things work out. Take care of your stuff and then come back!
Yeah, totally.

Awesome if true, though!

....the not moving to Fl thing Originally Posted by sexxytexxan
Yes it true not going. Let just say I was going to look for luv one it been almost 2 yrs they been MIA and the person that cause that Got the lovely bracelets put on today in FL waiting to get expedited to Wako. But my luv one I forund out is with this evil women in Georgia. And cant just drive up there to get them So what the US M told me go threw the legal steps. And this shit been going since 2007 and it was of course swept under the table and they close case. Then 20011 found out more F'd up shit I had to threaten to take it to news and sue for violating my luv rights. bUT IT WAS NOT THE MIA THING HE got THE BRACELETS FOR MORE SERIOUS.
MATTER.

I just wanted to explain why I am not moving there cause his ass is be brought back to tx. thanks for read who ever does read it
Yeah, totally.

Awesome if true, though!

....the not moving to Fl thing Originally Posted by sexxytexxan
Yes it true not going. Let just say I was going to look for luv one it been almost 2 yrs they been MIA and the person that cause that Got the lovely bracelets put on today in FL waiting to get expedited to Wako. But my luv one I forund out is with this evil women in Georgia. And cant just drive up there to get them So what the US M I to go threw the legal steps. And this shit been going since 2007 and it was of course swept under the table and they closed the case. Then 20011 found out more F'd up shit I had to threaten to take it to news and sue for violating my luv rights. bUT IT WAS NOT THE MIA THING HE THE BRACELETS FOR MORE SERIOUS MATTER.

I just wanted to explain why I am not moving there cause his ass is be brought back to tx. thanks for read who ever does read it
Hang in there my heart goes out to you
Best wishes to you and yours, Miss.
best wishes hun
Let me know if I can help.....
I Wish You Luck Girlie