URL / Website: https://fayetteville.skipthegames.co...y/434090106996
City: Fayetteville
State: Arkansas
Address: -
Activities: Body exploration, DATY, Doggie, Folded Deck Chair
Hair Length and Color: Med. Length Black
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Looks like her pics. Tall and in shape. Shapely C cups and a wonderful ass.
Recommendation: Qualified Yes
Great review Area! Doesn't surprise me one bit that you explored the unknown. Sorry I'm laughing at you. You'll be back because of the price point! Lol
Probably one of the best reviews I’ve read in recent times. Good shit. Much appreciated!
Awesome review Area! I'm glad you decided to post it cause people should know what the "real" market is and not the inflated prices you see on Triste that no one seems to actually pay!
Thanks Arealone ! Correct on those BS rates on Triste,
Excellent review my friend! Definitely not a run of the mill encounter!
She seems flakey when you communicate with her. She says her rates are higher now
She seems flakey when you communicate with her. She says her rates are higher now Originally Posted by iamrollin
Flaky, like a biscuit? Typical I must say.

These are the voyages of Arealone! He takes the initiative to explore strange new worlds. To seek out new girls and to fuck them at reasonable rates. To boldly go where no man has gone before! Then ones like me reap the rewards and catch the crumbs only to find out they are placed on a top shelf where I leave them until I can afford the rates or until the demand goes back down and the rates get back into check.

Let's just hope those biscuits don't get moldy before I can afford them!

“Then ones like me reap the rewards and catch the crumbs only to find out they are placed on a top shelf where I leave them until I can afford the rates or until the demand goes back down and the rates get back into check.”

😂 lolololol!
Flaky, like a biscuit? Typical I must say.

These are the voyages of Arealone! He takes the initiative to explore strange new worlds. To seek out new girls and to fuck them at reasonable rates. To boldly go where no man has gone before! Then ones like me reap the rewards and catch the crumbs only to find out they are placed on a top shelf where I leave them until I can afford the rates or until the demand goes back down and the rates get back into check.

Let's just hope those biscuits don't get moldy before I can afford them!

Originally Posted by Exchequer
I keep trying to tell you to venture out and take a chance Ex. Gave you an opportunity with another one who I haven't seen yet but have texted with who is relatively reasonable. I hate to be the only one mining and striking the mother lode.
I keep trying to tell you to venture out and take a chance Ex. Gave you an opportunity with another one who I haven't seen yet but have texted with who is relatively reasonable. I hate to be the only one mining and striking the mother lode. Originally Posted by arealone
Yes you have, and someday I just might take a chance.

Knowing my luck...
Yes you have, and someday I just might take a chance.

Knowing my luck...
Originally Posted by Exchequer
Lol. No confidence in my ability to find the good ones? I'm hurt.
Lol. No confidence in my ability to find the good ones? I'm hurt. Originally Posted by arealone

Gave you an opportunity with another one who I haven't seen yet Originally Posted by arealone

Confidence in the ones you HAVE seen. I'm not planning on TOFTT!

But it sounds like I missed out on Tori, a good one!
Sounds like fun time
Sounds like if you play your cards right she could be fun.

Interesting