State: Texas
Address: 3rd and Frankford
Activities: Fbsm +-
Hair Length and Color: Short black
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Taller Asian with heavy top and skinny legs
Recommendation: No
Well, for PA, the Amp Attendants name is needed so the guys know who to ask for, or avoid.
  • WT007
  • 11-09-2022, 06:35 AM
Bullshit. So if I lie and just put a made up name it’ll qualify. Give me a break dude. Wasn’t my fault she wouldn’t give it.
  • WT007
  • 11-09-2022, 11:42 AM
Another thing. I bet you didn’t even read the whole review. I clearly explained the situation where she didn’t/wouldn’t give her name yet you state the reasoning is to give info on who to see or avoid. The encounter is plain and descriptive enough for any member to make a decision on if they want to go to this establishment or not regardless of who is working.
Unfortunately there are many Asian girls that have that same description. We have required the person's name for a long time and that didn't change just because I am no longer a moderator. I wouldn't have given you PA either. Sorry
  • WT007
  • 11-10-2022, 07:53 AM
Clearly this is a flaw in the qualifying criteria and I won’t win.
So just to clarify. So say a member has an encounter and doesn’t provide a phone number due to the fact said provider doesn’t “want it out there” how is that any different than this? Does that qualify for PA? It’s not like I didn’t try. I’ve seen AM several times in the past couple months. I’m not putting her phone number out there so if I did a review and omitted that info/number, will I get PA?
I'm pretty sure there's only one lady working that place anyways, still rules are rules.