URL / Website: https://preferred411.com/P49554
City: Houston
State: Louisiana
Address: Westchase
Activities: NURU, FBSM, L1, L2
Hair Length and Color: long black
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Middle aged asian woman, pleasantly plump, beautiful man mades, very attractive mamasan.
Recommendation: Yes
Well written, if anyone is seeing this review and have not done a nuru..you must try with her. It as described above is a fantastic experience. I am surprised that no one young has followed in her footsteps as they would kill it.
Well written Originally Posted by michaelrayab
Originally Posted by Bowser98

Good review southern
Sie sind coole Leute und ich habe sie selbst ein paar Mal gesehen, aber seit Obamas erster Amtszeit war sie keine 40 mehr
: She's cool people & I've seen her a few times myself, but she hasn't been 40's since Obama's first term :
Hey! Don't kink shame! Lol
Sie sind coole Leute und ich habe sie selbst ein paar Mal gesehen, aber seit Obamas erster Amtszeit war sie keine 40 mehr
: She's cool people & I've seen her a few times myself, but she hasn't been 40's since Obama's first term : Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
Who cares? She's younger than me and a good time.
Well to say who cares means you did not experience her when she first started. Still had the the same pretty face she does today but the body was vastly different and that’s why we want a New younger version with her same skill set.