Planning A Visit...Safest Convenient Places To stay in Wichita

Hello, I am trying to plan a visit to the Kansas ((wichita)). I would like to know what area/location is the safest and most convenient area for me and the gentlemen that would like to visit with me. I do not have a car so needs to be an area located next to places to shop and dine...Thanks xoxoxo
Khloe Look at the plaza area ...great shopping within walking distance and food
One of KCs finest treasures...welcome babe!!
Hey Khloe i am also going to be visiting very soon and i asked pretty much the samething ill link it here and it may give you a little more insite on your question !

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=309362

I hope it helps you out a little bit !
Uh, she said WICHITA! A woman of superior taste, no doubt. C'mon guys, let's help her out.
Don't they have guest rooms at the Senior home where you live COG? Just do an outcall and the oxygen and all is right there when you need it?

Khole we would be glad to have you visit, I am not sure what areas are good to stay in Wichita, I am sure if you pm COG he will help you out in more ways than one.

Of course once COG sees you none of us will get to because he will hog your time, im joking COG.

Hope you find what you are seeking Khloe, by the way you are very beautiful
Khloe Look at the plaza area ...great shopping within walking distance and food
One of KCs finest treasures...welcome babe!! Originally Posted by bigdeal
I was wondering the same thing and will be visiting with Alexa Taylor and Abby Morgan, this helps!
It's not a "senior home" Catnip. It's a retirement facility for the very well hung. By the way, your application was denied. Couldn't prove you were a stand up guy.

We'd make room for Khloe. An Oenghus, I don't hog their time, they just hate to leave me.
Ill send PM so we are not drawing attention to specific Wichita hotels!
Ok COG I will give you that one but it is still your fault
for any visiting providers stay off of North or South Broadway... I will PM with recommendations
I am not sure of your budget luv, but I have always loved working out of Tallgrass Inn and Suites located on the east side of town. You will be within walking distance to groovy restaurants as well as a grocery store. They do have rooms that have kitchens, so you can save money on eating out if you'd like.

I tend to stay on the east side of Wichita or in the downtown area (also known as Old Town) I also like the Radisson downtown or the Hotel at old town. Do NOT stay at the Hyatt Regency as that hotel requires a key to access each floor in the elevator.

Good luck luv, feel free to email me spanishjeweljaz@gmail.com if you have any other questions in regards to Wichita.

$tay $afe luv,
Jazz
I'd like to save money on eating out.