Screening 2018 - A Topic Revisited

If a provider is asking for xyz information it is really up to the guy what information he provides to her. Originally Posted by Jennatx
Very True. Whores can ask for anything they want and a guy must weigh his personal safety, his professional career and the safety and emotional well being of his family and friends before deciding how much to share with the whore wanting it.

Her body her rules. Originally Posted by Jennatx
As the Alert Section demonstrates over and over, Rules are often set aside or proven to never having had meaning because the Monkey on a whore's Back throws caution to the wind when it wants to be fed.

If he does not like it there are plenty of amazing ladies on this board to play with. Originally Posted by Jennatx
Very true. As the Ad section, CoEd ads placed regularly and the multiple responses almost every ISO a guy runs receives tends to prove, there are far more opportunities for a guy to spend his money on his terms than there are reasons for a man to compromise himself.

With all of that in mind it has dumbfounded me for years the stories that come up as a result of a man turning his personal information over to an unstable whore that proceeds to turn his life upside down for little to no reason at all or, more often, as a result of that Monkey on her Back.

The only positive thing screening accomplishes for a guy is opening the gap between some whore's thighs a distance large enough to accommodate him.

The abundance of other thighs readily spread wide open, asses lubed pointing towards the sky and mouths warm, wet and waiting to be filled with his load.

If members here take time to learn anything at all they should learn the many ways to see whores of all ages and types without ever exposing their personal information in a way that will come back to them!

Don't drink the Kool-Aid. Screening is NOT a necessity when wanting to get laid except in those cases where you've found yourself attracted to a specific whore and no other will do and you cannot take the time to work yourself past her screening.

Take the time to look around and there is usually an option that makes more sense
  • Old-T
  • 01-11-2018, 10:34 AM
Always interesting to read your posts. Well, at least most the time. Just enough truth to hold the reader’s interest for a moment, but with an abundance of selective perspective, one-sided observation, and a double hand-full of needless insults.

Very True. Whores can ask for anything they want and a guy must weigh his personal safety, his professional career and the safety and emotional well being of his family and friends before deciding how much to share with the whore wanting it.
The hook—a statement most would agree with—though likely word in a more civil manner.

As the Alert Section demonstrates over and over, Rules are often set aside or proven to never having had meaning because the Monkey on a whore's Back throws caution to the wind when it wants to be fed.
And a quick shift to the less than objective reality. The less than subtle implication that all the ladies in the business have an insurmountable addiction of some kind that will make them eventually turn on everyone else. While the guys here are all the soul of discretion and self sacrifice for the good of others.

Very true. As the Ad section, CoEd ads placed regularly and the multiple responses almost every ISO a guy runs receives tends to prove, there are far more opportunities for a guy to spend his money on his terms than there are reasons for a man to compromise himself.
Again the unspoken implications: that ISO posts represent a true cross section of interactions, and that all women are interchangeable. That may well be true for a few--but from your writing, not even for you.

With all of that in mind it has dumbfounded me for years the stories that come up as a result of a man turning his personal information over to an unstable whore that proceeds to turn his life upside down for little to no reason at all or, more often, as a result of that Monkey on her Back.
See comment above. Again, while the caution about not giving out personal info is a wise one. Somehow the one-sided application of this seems woefully wrong. The dangers of an unstable, delusional, vengeful, etc., etc., man using personal info against a woman is just as real and frightening. Too bad you can’t just advise all to be cautious with their info.

The only positive thing screening accomplishes for a guy is opening the gap between some whore's thighs a distance large enough to accommodate him.
Which is precisely the reason most guys are here, no?

The abundance of other thighs readily spread wide open, asses lubed pointing towards the sky and mouths warm, wet and waiting to be filled with his load.
Again, assuming all women are interchangeable.

If members here take time to learn anything at all they should learn the many ways to see whores of all ages and types without ever exposing their personal information in a way that will come back to them!
And again, after several gratuitous insults and half-truths you get off stage with the one point worth absorbing from your entire post. Had you posted this one sentence and skipped the rest you would have probably reached more guys in a helpful manner. But then I am making an assumption that you were actually posting with the intent of being helpful—which is questionable.

Don't drink the Kool-Aid. Screening is NOT a necessity when wanting to get laid except in those cases where you've found yourself attracted to a specific whore and no other will do and you cannot take the time to work yourself past her screening.
And as you know—but imply otherwise—screening is not synonymous with giving out dangerous personal info.

Take the time to look around and there is usually an option that makes more sense Originally Posted by Whispers
I have to agree that the risk:reward calculus just seems too obvious here.

Engage in an activity that could be interpreted as illegal, possibly one that would explode your family if discovered and that would derail many careers, and in the process willingly disclose your identity to a veritable stranger all in return for an hour of (probably spectacular) fun?

No way no how that makes any sense to me. Ever. Those P411 folks in Canada count as "veritable strangers" btw.

The fact that the ladies take risks doesn't change this reality. If a lady needs this to be or feel safe that's her right, choice and business. Just surprised it seems to fly.
  • Old-T
  • 01-11-2018, 01:31 PM
The fact that the ladies take risks doesn't change this reality. If a lady needs this to be or feel safe that's her right, choice and business. Just surprised it seems to fly. Originally Posted by irishlad
Serious question--assuming we agree that there are some seriously scary guys out there, how would you suggest a lady protect herself when locked in a room with a guy likely larger and stronger than she is?

If the man is established, I still believe references from legitamate ladies are the best screening, but what would you suggest for new men trying to get into the game?
Serious question--assuming we agree that there are some seriously scary guys out there, how would you suggest a lady protect herself when locked in a room with a guy likely larger and stronger than she is?

That's her business..... Her choice..... If she wants to be a whore let her do so but why the fuck do you want to immerse yourself in her business?

If the man is established, I still believe references from legitamate ladies are the best screening, but what would you suggest for new men trying to get into the game?
Originally Posted by Old-T
New guys just need to learn how to game the system.... It's not hard.... If they want an easy route they can just rent a P411 account that has references
  • Old-T
  • 01-11-2018, 04:02 PM
New guys just need to learn how to game the system.... It's not hard.... If they want an easy route they can just rent a P411 account that has references
Originally Posted by Whispers
So by analogy you would be in favor of a new lady "renting" an established lady's profile, web site, and reviews?
What is the purpose of this thread?
So by analogy you would be in favor of a new lady "renting" an established lady's profile, web site, and reviews? Originally Posted by Old-T
Of course not....

What you fail to understand is that for many, myself included and a little more vocal than others, We have zero concerns or interest in what is in the interests of the whores.

Probably the biggest player in all of that is the board itself. it exists and caters TO the men.

There needs to be up to date, accurate information in regards to the whores that men spending their money can use to make educated decisions based on.

I have zero interest in how whores take care of their business and for the most part the board seems to remain out of that as well. They allow them to run ads and give them a forum to exchange information in privately and that is where it stops.

Rather than expending so much time and energy here on ECCIE trying to advocate for the whores maybe you should finance a site dedicated to their needs.....
Of course not....

What you fail to understand is that for many, myself included and a little more vocal than others, We have zero concerns or interest in what is in the interests of the whores.

Probably the biggest player in all of that is the board itself. it exists and caters TO the men.

There needs to be up to date, accurate information in regards to the whores that men spending their money can use to make educated decisions based on.

I have zero interest in how whores take care of their business and for the most part the board seems to remain out of that as well. They allow them to run ads and give them a forum to exchange information in privately and that is where it stops.

Rather than expending so much time and energy here on ECCIE trying to advocate for the whores maybe you should finance a site dedicated to their needs..... Originally Posted by Whispers
Exactly !! Like maybe a go fund me page
  • Old-T
  • 01-11-2018, 06:57 PM
Of course not....

Rather than expending so much time and energy here on ECCIE trying to advocate for the whores maybe you should finance a site dedicated to their needs..... Originally Posted by Whispers
Certainly no surprise in your reply. Most everyone here knows you have a one-dimensional view of ECCIE, and probably life in general. I guess some of us just like to point out--for the less calloused folks here--that there are other more balanced perspectives.

We know you would be quite happy if the women couldn't post at all--as you have often voiced. Again, I am not so foolish to try and change your mind. But it is odd you are intent in pontificating that those who do not agree with you really don't belong here. As this discussion clearly states: you see nothing wrong with deception and false pretenses. I and some other folks do.

I am not advocating for the ladies--I am advocating for a balanced perspective. Or more correctly, I am expressing my perspective.

Exactly !! Like maybe a go fund me page Originally Posted by winn dixie
Yep, right on cue. One of W's minions chimes in 'Me Too!" Have you ever had an original thought?
blah blah blah, you must be queer

Yep, right on cue. One of W's minions chimes in 'Me Too!" Have you ever had an original thought? Originally Posted by Old-T
Have you ever not rambled. Rockerrick says hello
  • Old-T
  • 01-11-2018, 09:19 PM
blah blah blah, you must be queer Originally Posted by winn dixie
Have you ever not rambled. Rockerrick says hello Originally Posted by winn dixie
Oh! I am cut to the quick by the cleverness of your retort.

And of course you and Little Ricky have spoken today. It is Thursday, so it is your Go Fish club night, isn't it?
Ted, Thanks for spending the time to add the common sense to this thread.
What is the purpose of this thread? Originally Posted by lizshue81
I don't see any meaning except a lame attempt at insult.
I don't see any purpose except to steal 15 minutes from my life.
I wish I could un-read this and get my 15 minutes back.
I'd be way better off.