Visiting Austin soon, Sexy Sicilian looking to have fun!!

Hello, I am JennaVee and I am coming to play in your area. I am a fiery redhead, 5'7 long legs, voluptuous all natural 38C's, curvy, thick, hott, tight and wett!!! Send me a PM for your best experience yet!! I will be there soon cum play with me!!
Wait for it.
Wait for it. Originally Posted by Kickrocks
nay, he won't notice
Hello, I am JennaVee and I am coming to play in your area. I am a fiery redhead, 5'7 long legs, voluptuous all natural 38C's, curvy, thick, hott, tight and wett!!! Send me a PM for your best experience yet!! I will be there soon cum play with me!! Originally Posted by JennaVee

In case you haven't noticed Austin has an abundance of old fat whores.

Our local OIOs are much lower priced as well.

Austin is NOT a city that pays for pussy by the pound....Our local OIOs are much lower priced as well.

Do some research and you should find a steady stream of disappointed old whores that leave after 1 or 2 sessions and a dozen no shows..... The no shows the result of the cut throat tactics used by the local fat whores having their clients book with you and then no show to intentionally ruin your trip....

There is a successful geriatric membership in nearby Georgetown you might want to consider. Those old guys are less picky on the shape their pussy comes in and being in Georgetown you may pick up some business from Killeen or Round Rock

Where the fuck is SL with his scale? 165lbs? No fucking way...
Boom!

We all knew it was coming. There should be a sticky on how not to announce your arrival to Austin.
Originally Posted by Whispers
I learned something new today.

Referencing someone who advertises in CoEd exactly like Whispers does as an old fat whore is not a pointable offense.

If you write that Whispers likes old fat whites you will be hit with 2 points for insulting Whispers.

Hey Whispers. I'm so sorry. I know you only get the hot young chicks.

Please make Ztonk reverse the infraction points.

PS. - please don't comment little nuggie boi
I learned something new today.

Referencing someone who advertises in CoEd exactly like Whispers does as an old fat whore is not a pointable offense.

If you write that Whispers likes old fat whites you will be hit with 2 points for insulting Whispers.

Hey Whispers. I'm so sorry. I know you only get the hot young chicks.

Please make Ztonk reverse the infraction points.

PS. - please don't comment little nuggie boi Originally Posted by Treetop78759

You forgot to offer your services.
Boom!

We all knew it was coming. There should be a sticky on how not to announce your arrival to Austin. Originally Posted by Kickrocks
And what happens when they do

Right. When will they learn..........
[/COLOR]And what happens when they do

Right. When will they learn.......... Originally Posted by winn dixie

If they just read the first few pages there are many examples.
Nah forget the sticky, keep the mods on their toes lol
As one of the OIO's here - Welcome sweetie.

Our local OIOs are much lower priced as well.

Austin is NOT a city that pays for pussy by the pound....Our local OIOs are much lower priced as well.

Do some research and you should find a steady stream of disappointed old whores that leave after 1 or 2 sessions and a dozen no shows..... The no shows the result of the cut throat tactics used by the local fat whores having their clients book with you and then no show to intentionally ruin your trip....

There is a successful geriatric membership in nearby Georgetown you might want to consider. Those old guys are less picky on the shape their pussy comes in and being in Georgetown you may pick up some business from Killeen or Round Rock

Where the fuck is SL with his scale? 165lbs? No fucking way... Originally Posted by Whispers
"Where the fuck is SL with his scale? 165lbs? No fucking way..."

For a sawed off short ugly turd weighing in at WAY over 300lbs. you have no room to spew your hater self loathing tripe.

Lady has all "Yes" reviews...
Go for it girl! Hell Ill go with you!!!!
If you have been requested, go!! Ive had several request to venture there as well.
I thought this was a adult site with ladies and “gentleman “ trying to achieve the same goal.
Well apparently by these HORRIBLE, RUDE ASS, comments i realize that apparently not the case. ( more like the actions of a bullies in the 6th grade )
I’m not perfect and voluptuous as well!!!!
I wonder if whispers has a rock hard body? Is he a man that would make me look twice??
Apparently some mothers didn’t teach their children the phrase “ if you have nothing nice to say, keep your mouth shut”
Go for it girl! Hell Ill go with you!!!!
If you have been requested, go!! Ive had several request to venture there as well.
I thought this was a adult site with ladies and “gentleman “ trying to achieve the same goal.
Well apparently by these HORRIBLE, RUDE ASS, comments i realize that apparently not the case. ( more like the actions of a bullies in the 6th grade )
I’m not perfect and voluptuous as well!!!!
I wonder if whispers has a rock hard body? Is he a man that would make me look twice??
Apparently some mothers didn’t teach their children the phrase “ if you have nothing nice to say, keep your mouth shut” Originally Posted by Felicityforyou

Don't get it twisted sweetheart. I just knew what was coming from whispers. I wasn't being rude, I don't care if a lady puts up a threAD saying she is coming to town.
Well it sounds like you just chimed in and rolled over on a lady that apparently received request or she would have started a thread about it. I DO NOT GET TWISTED!!!!
My energy is best utilized for adult behavior. However Im not going to hold my tongue or fingers, when someone could get hurt.
Im just a mature lady that despises the bullies and very un-gentlemanly behavior.
I give respect to everyone I come across, until they behave like a child with intent to hurt another person!!!