weather and appointments

I remember the last snow day we had here, my phone was ringing off the hook with fellas off of work and wanting an appointment. tomorrow should be a wild day with up to a quarter inch of ice and then snow on top of that. anyone planning on trying to hobby Tuesday? I am hunkering down with my dogs, loved ones, plenty of hot chocolate and a good book. what are your plans for the pending ice event? do u ever try to hobby when there is a weather event that closed this town down? what are you going to be doing tomorrow during our ice apocalypse? today being a holiday means a bunch of y'all are off today. I would suggest we all visit today and then lay low during the ice storm. let's freak out about the weather tomorrow and lay low and all celebrate the MLK holiday today. Happy day off fellas, bet the HEB will be denuded of staples soon because we're all off and getting ready for the weather excitement tomorrow. stay safe my friends. you know none of us native Texans know how to drive on ice. may I humbly suggest we all just stay home tomorrow.
Interesting, in that on Dec. 7, San Antonio suffered multiple snow inches but still found time to "socialize."

Pretty sure, I am, that Austin can survive the weather!
oh we will survive, like Gloria Gaynor. just hope my friends stay safe and warm. I heard san antonio might get even more snow than Austin does tomorrow. you stay safe and warm too down there hun.
I really wish I could stay home Tuesday but my real world job duties come first. Just thankful our heater at work is working well and with all the running around I do, I do keep warm. . A cuddle bug after work sounds nice though.
I'll be working my full time job Tuesday. Not really hobbying much lately and mostly with regulars when I do find the time.
Having survived West Texas Winters for over a decade this should be a cakewalk.
I'm staying my ass at home.
My crazy Texas ass is headed back to Texas...yalls weather aint shit compared to my home in Springfield Mo..lol...it was 12 degrees last nite and gonna be -1 tonite.... When I left this morning it looked like this...and there were numerous wrecks and cars in the ditches on hwy 44...there was even 3 18wheelers slid into each other... I hate winter!lol

Stay safe n toasty yall!
Attached Images File Type: jpg 0115180952a.jpg (743.8 KB, 364 views)
BBw's are going to be in short supply this week........ Just sayin'
A lot of women have been trying to get me to schedule with hopes of me getting snowed in and not being able to leave for a day or two.

I can't fucking blame them.
^^ wait a sec, are you a BBW?
^^ wait a sec, are you a BBW? Originally Posted by Kickrocks
always knew little tree was a bottom
Resolutions
I’ll be avail
Ain’t no way I’m driving to my incall in this shit. Hell, I almost slipped on my back patio, lol.