Sindi from Syracuse n.y

Hi Austin!!.. I'm Sindi ..I'm from upstate n.y. Syracuse!!.. I am looking for some input from the ladies and the gentleman..
I am planning a trip to Texas with two other providers from New York and I would like some input from the ladies and see if there's some interest from the gentleman I am a mature provider in my early 50s with the energy of a girl in her thirties!! You can also leave me a message via text on my safe phone number 315 807 2870 I will be reading the messages and I will be checking my inbox often thank you look forward to hearing from you
Signed snowed in Sindi from Syracuse
You should PM Whispers. He knows everything.
Is whispers a she it a he?
Is whispers a she it a he? Originally Posted by sin.di.vine
Nobody really knows.
Hi Sindi,
Welcome to Austin. I'm one of the old hoogars here on ECCIE.
Austin has some very nice Gentlemen and also San Antonio.
I know one thing for sure that you will like about Austin - it's warmer here!!!

Treetop - you are being bad again.
Lolol..Treetop!! Your kinda funny!! Thank you very much I will look for some information on Whispers.. hopefully he or she can help me with some information lol thank you sweetheart��
Lolol..Treetop!! Your kinda funny!! Thank you very much I will look for some information on Whispers.. hopefully he or she can help me with some information lol thank you sweetheart�� Originally Posted by sin.di.vine

Its a trap!
Will He post? Or not?
Ookay I did a little bit of digging... and I agree..Treetop is naughty..Austin Ellen .. thank you.. is it okay if I get a hold of you? Either by email or text I think I posted by safe phone number its 315-807-2870.. so you know the number if I can text you or email you thank you Ellen
Holy shit!! Ellen is smoking hot!! Giiirl!! I'm Texting you now .
  • Loxly
  • 01-17-2018, 02:24 PM
Might want to wait for our thaw to manifest regardless of the "heat" you'll be bringing.
And, try to include San Antonio also!
Oh I'm definitely hitting San Antonio .. the kindness from the ladies and the gents is overwhelming...Austin you are also very polite .. can't Walt to meet you all !! Or is it ya all!!
Hope you have a good time in our fair city, disregard the trolls when they show up,
If you would like to double or more with the world's "Queen of Squirting", contact Julesmilano. Take a look at her reviews and you will see what I mean. I am sure she will enjoy you.