Premium access

Before EECIE shut down Inwas a premium member. Now I am unable to make or see reviews and ROS.

What happened?

Diamante
I would also like to know this. And will reviews give me premium access again?
Yeah what’s up with the access
I am in the same boat. I was Premium and now nothing. Many reviews and full time left on recent reviews.
Please let us know what is happening.
  • 06-25-2018, 09:04 AM
Posted a review last week and still no access.
I'm also having the same problem
My PA expired before the shut down. I posted a review once the site was back up. As soon as the review was approved, my PA was restored.
I still had a little time left, in my PA, when the site went down. I recently wrote another review, to regain PA access. It's been about a week and I still can't read the ROS of other reviews. Hopefully, that will change, soon.
I can't get admin to give me a response on this.
How do I get the upgraded female account?
How do I get the upgraded female account? Originally Posted by Ashley.A
You already have it. Look under your name.
I have the same problem....I had premium access before the shut down.... I’ll they give us credit back now that it is up again? Also I’m unable to access my own previous reviews...
I have the same problem....I had premium access before the shut down.... I’ll they give us credit back now that it is up again? Also I’m unable to access my own previous reviews... Originally Posted by equcuis
None of the previous reviews can be seen, by the ladies, or, gentlemen.
It's been two weeks, since my last review, and I still can't read the ROS of any current reviews. I know that we can't read the ones before the site went down, but I really do wish that I could see the ROS of other current reviews.
Interesting .... no administrative response.