Build that wall, bitch !

uh oh, the (still butthurt) snowfakes are gonna get their panties in a wad over this one..... bahahahaha... MAGA

https://www.foxnews.com/us/145m-bord...rotection-says
That's comming soon!

what they got there currently is a fence, the caption says wall. the writer apparently doesn't know the difference.
  • WTF
  • 11-03-2018, 07:19 PM
6 miles!

I wonder if Trump's grandparents were in charge of building the Maginot Line? Maybe that is where he has gotten his inspiration!
6 miles!

I wonder if Trump's grandparents were in charge of building the Maginot Line? Maybe that is where he has gotten his inspiration! Originally Posted by WTF
Can you build walls too?
yeah six miles.

you have to be practical in where you build those walls. I do hope they flatten that hilly terrain when they build the new wall.
There’s a major labor shortage in maquiladoras on the Mexican side. Perhaps they can hire the invading horde to build parts for that wall to keep em out.

Chit, by the time they get here, Twitler will be bunkered down with Melania (if she’ll go with that pig of a husband).

They’re coming ... slowly ... from Guatemala to steal Americans jobs. HIS!!!

Ohhhhhhahahahahahahahahaahah!! !
There’s a major labor shortage in maquiladoras on the Mexican side. Perhaps they can hire the invading horde to build parts for that wall to keep em out. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Do you mean Mexico is going to pay for the wall?
Do you mean Mexico is going to pay for the wall? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Do you mean Mexico is going to pay for the wall? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
It's nice he still has a middle finger, but he's not "Mexico"!

Any more than .....

..... is the United States!
What about ... you’ve got it confused.

Fox is the former president of Mexico.

Clinton is nothing more than the pinup girl for the Trump BS machine.

Mexico ain’t paying. And Trump’s obsession with that wall is going to prove his demise.

The Pentagon refused his initial request for troops on the border and only approved the “advisors,” yet Trump continues to threaten live fire on the caravan.

That is if it ever gets here.

Won’t be Tuesday, that’s for sure. Unless of course, Twitler can crank up some of those left over Trump Airliners and get them up here a little faster!

Trumpler’s obsession over the wall will lead him to a blatantly and overtly illegal action that will bring his wretched regime down.

Just a prediction. There’s no proof of anything, but there could be.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
[QUOTE=Yssup Rider;1061035614]

Mexico ain’t paying. And Trump’s obsession with that wall is going to prove his demise.

QUOTE]

Well, you've been wrong on 99% of your claims in this forum to date so I'm pretty confident you're wrong here as well. So go hahaha, etc yourself...

Oh wait....no doubt I've just disparaged a fellow poster on this site...boo hoo. I'm pretty confident I'll be flagged for this now....

[QUOTE=Chateau Becot;1061035643]

QUOTE]

Well, you've been wrong on 99% of your claims in this forum to date so I'm pretty confident you're wrong here as well. So go hahaha, etc yourself...

Oh wait....no doubt I've just disparaged a fellow poster on this site...boo hoo. I'm pretty confident I'll be flagged for this now....

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
So who’s the bigger disparager?

The one who posts the disparaging remarks or the one who reposts them?

Ask trump. He has frequently retweeted racist posts but somehow thinks he’s without culpability or responsibility.

I suppose we’ll find out soon. Trump isn’t gonna get his wall and Mexico isn’t gonna pay — making this the biggest broken campaign promise ever — but ECCIE might have to send in the troops!

LOL!

Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
Football is a perfect analogy.

It is the responsibility of the Administration to prevent the caravans from "scoring" by either crossing the GOAL line or kicking a field goal in Court. DEFENSE!

It's always a favorable strategy to stop the ball carrier ....

... BEHIND THE LINE! In other words: BEFORE the caravan members cross the border.
Football is a perfect analogy.

It is the responsibility of the Administration to prevent the caravans from "scoring" by either crossing the GOAL line or kicking a field goal in Court. DEFENSE!

It's always a favorable strategy to stop the ball carrier ....

... BEHIND THE LINE! In other words: BEFORE the caravan members cross the border. Originally Posted by LexusLover
So do you still advocate a pre-emptive military strike against Mexico?