Encounter: BB at Luxury- Worst. Provider. Ever

Date: 4.24.21
Name: BB
Address and Phone: Luxury Spa - 11250 Harry Hines Blvd. #400. Phone: (214) 399-5746
Address: -
Phone: 214.399.5746
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: None
URL / Website: None
Activities: TS Bbbj cfs
Hair Length and Color: Mid length black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: Short thick with lip fillers shaved kitty
Recommendation: No
Originally Posted by bennie
Lol endearing? Is she your sister or something? Gtfo....
Sorry to hear your experience was bad but I appreciate your sharing.

Is her English good? I'm wondering if there was a misunderstanding.

There is at least one thread here saying she is overly promoted but your experience is a different level than over-hyped.
Sorry to hear your experience was bad but I appreciate your sharing.

Is her English good? I'm wondering if there was a misunderstanding.

There is at least one thread here saying she is overly promoted but your experience is a different level than over-hyped. Originally Posted by OutAndAbout7382
Her english was passable. I think her overall demeanor sucks. Never really looked me in the eye nor had that friendly attitude.
  • vadc
  • 04-24-2021, 11:47 AM
Her english was passable. I think her overall demeanor sucks. Never really looked me in the eye nor had that friendly attitude. Originally Posted by Hairytwatlover
To others who haven’t met BB,
If you look through reviews, you can see who is Luxury’s little paid bitches and who is real reviewers,,, based on this post.
I have never seen BB and so I am curious. Started looking on the list of reviews for her and again - disclaimer - I have no idea how accurate this review is but it made me laugh out loud.

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...highlight=bibi

Especially the part about polio vaccinations. Why are mean things so funny?
I have never seen BB and so I am curious. Started looking on the list of reviews for her and again - disclaimer - I have no idea how accurate this review is but it made me laugh out loud.

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...highlight=bibi

Especially the part about polio vaccinations. Why are mean things so funny? Originally Posted by OutAndAbout7382
Its pretty close to what I experienced. She isnt 50 yet but she is approaching post menopausal status. She had her lips done as you can tell with the duck look. The polio comment is unfounded. I believe those are small pox vacs and do notice that on a lot of foreign women but it doesnt bother me. Her pisspoor attitude is what bothered me.
Another thought for my fellow mongers. I have a regular where I live. If you saw her in street you would think, meh, homely girl. But get her behind closed doors and naked, unbelievable. A lot of the experience is attitude.
I had an OK experiences with her. But I just got disappointed of how people hype her up like "on TDL". I think she's passable.
  • vadc
  • 04-24-2021, 05:05 PM
I had an OK experiences with her. But I just got disappointed of how people hype her up like "on TDL". I think she's passable. Originally Posted by riskyrick83
You’re right. She is passable.
These little fuckers hyped her up so much that BB appears to be the best in AMP world. Thing is that this BB or formal honey is not the original BB. The original BB was good and one of the best... these little fuckers gave honey the name of BB knowing this. The original BB didn’t want anything to do with little fuckers and they pushed her out of AMP (Luxury).

Current BB or formal Honey probably be ruined by the little promoter fuckers’ Hype... she has been the most promoted and hyped girl in Dallas.
You’re right. She is passable.
These little fuckers hyped her up so much that BB appears to be the best in AMP world. Thing is that this BB or formal honey is not the original BB. The original BB was good and one of the best... these little fuckers gave honey the name of BB knowing this. The original BB didn’t want anything to do with little fuckers and they pushed her out of AMP (Luxury).

Current BB or formal Honey probably be ruined by the little promoter fuckers’ Hype... she has been the most promoted and hyped girl in Dallas. Originally Posted by vadc
That's where we disagree. If someone is good I don't think a promoter can do anything to them. Word gets out and there is real demand for them.

Also, no Spa will take a money maker and send them to the competition.

It is a business.
  • vadc
  • 04-24-2021, 06:34 PM
That's where we disagree. If someone is good I don't think a promoter can do anything to them. Word gets out and there is real demand for them.

Also, no Spa will take a money maker and send them to the competition.

It is a business. Originally Posted by OutAndAbout7382
Nah, you cannot play at my level and I cannot play at your level. This is not where we disagree, we disagree mostly. I don’t want any agreement from you, because I know who you’re on eccie, Oh and Dallas AMP/agencies.

I tell truths but you can’t
Really? I am who I am.

Exactly who do you think I am? I was hoping for some kind of civil discussion but it appears that doesn't fit your purpose of perpetuating drama.

I'm not "playing on a level".

My statements have been logical and when they haven't been real facts but opinion then I have said so.

You, on the other hand get to make claims with very little to no backup like your insinuating that somehow I am some member of the conspiracy.

You are even now using an "ad hominem" argument. Attacking me rather than addressing what I said.

So explain in terms we can ALL understand. How could a promoter hurt a good provider now? If she's good she gets business. The shop owner has every incentive to keep her especially now with a lack of providers. To do anything else is throwing away money.

So - how about explaining to everyone else, even if you think I'm a tool, how you could possibly be right.
All of a sudden lot's of BB threads are being bumped.