Favorite Scary Movies?

I am watching The Conjuring. It is effn' scary and not too many "scary" movies scare me!

So whats your favorite? Blood and gore B movie? Sick & psychological?

Oldies but goodies? Favorite scenes and why?

Lets discuss!
  • Mokoa
  • 10-12-2013, 01:01 PM
Evil Dead 2 is so beyond badass... terrifying, hilarious, and feels like a 3D video game even though it was filmed in the mid 80s.
I don't think I have ever seen Evil Dead 2.

For some reason, Prometheus scared the hell out of me. The whole idea just creeped me out.
I had to watch a little bit of comedy after The Conjuring. I felt like a little kid again, getting that spooked! I had all the lights on and really prayed I didn't have to go pee. I am such a wuss!
Ah wuz too skeered ta even see this one jus 'cos there might be a chance o' seein' ol' Roseanne buck-nekkid! Tha very thought sends a cold shivver down ma spine!
By far the evilest, scariest character is and always will be Capt. Howdy!

The Hills have eyes......Joy Ride.......and Final destination

I luv luv luv scary movies!
Probably my ATF scary movie.

I need to watch again.
The Hills Have Eyes was really disturbing to me. It didn't scare me, just felt disturbed afterwards!

Last House on The Left? That was so brutal. Very disturbing but good, I thought!
I LOVE psychological ones....esp whats in the dark ones.
The others scared me good...
By far the evilest, scariest character is and always will be Capt. Howdy!

Originally Posted by puddy tat
damn! saw that at a midnight showing in college. scared the bejeezus outta me!!!
i remember seeing the subliminal pics thru out the movie.
but when she stabbing that cross in her pussy screamin "your mother sews socks in hell". and her head spins around, i think i pissed ........just a lil
Bwahahaha @ Knotty!

+1 Victoria!!
Last House on the left was a great movie Miss scarlett
i remember watchin arachnaphobia (not too scary).
but near the end, when that big spider comes flyin outta that duct !
i screamed like a bitch, and put my hands up to my face so fast and so hard, i bent my glasses in half and popped the lenses out.
i thought my "then" wife, was gonna piss herself, she was laughin so hard.