Contacting CrystalAries

If anyone has tried to contact CrystalAries and not heard back, she is very ill right now and hopefully will be able to return emails by next week. With time and medicine I am sure she will be fine. Please respect her privacy at this time and let her rest up so she can again provide her awesome service to us once again. Please don't ask me whats wrong it is nothing we need to worry about.
My best wishes to Crystal for a rapid recovery.
Is it a cold I was just with her last week now am I going to get sick dame this weather.
You did not catch anything from her...no worries there.
thanks I had a headache all day my nose was running I had a bad cough all day now I feel so much better thank's joe.
your welcome james just to reassure everyone she has nothing thats contagious
  • GP
  • 02-03-2010, 10:23 PM
I can also confirm what Joe is saying. She will be just fine! Just a little rest and relaxation is all she needs.
I know guys she left me a text and told me she was under the weather she is a little fox.
I would just like to thank everyone for giving me the time to recover and respecting my privacy. Thank You to all who sent their warm wishes and requests for a speedy recovery. I am back to feeling 100%. Time to Play!!!
  • GP
  • 02-10-2010, 01:22 PM
Welcome Back Crystal
GP

put that in the art gallery !