Roll Play Or Passion?

Sometimes i get in the mood to roll play but I have yet to do so. But, if I had a choice i would like to have passion. Both would be awesome. I have this fantasy roll play thats an old western Whore being fucked with my clothes on. lol sound corny now that I am writing it. lmao In my mind its hot, steamy and passionate, little ruff.
  • BK
  • 01-03-2017, 10:46 PM
Let me guess...You just finished watching Westworld on HBO
actually i dont know what your talking about. but if its like whats in my mind maybe i should.
Sometimes i get in the mood to roll play but I have yet to do so. But, if I had a choice i would like to have passion. Originally Posted by Issabella Monroe
You would like to have passion? If I'm remembering the afternoon we spent together (sadly too long ago) correctly, you have it in spades.

Cheers,

bcg
That is very true.. But i was thinking if i had to choose what would it be
  • Ref
  • 01-04-2017, 10:28 AM
I'm down to role play. I love westerns.
You would be my cleaning lady, wearing a French maid outfit. I come home early and see you in the outfit in the living room. You tell me you're all finish cleaning and here lately you haven't been cleaning the bathrooms. I go check the bathrooms and realize they aren't clean, I have the urge to go pee, you walk in and see my dick because you hear me complaining and you said you clean the bathrooms. I tell you that you're about to be fired, you give me this explanation that you need this job so bad because the money is good and if you lose it you will lose your house. You ask if there's anything I can do to help change your mind while licking your lips when your eyes are on my dick. I realize what your doing and tell you if you suck my dick good enough I will let you keep your job. We walk to the bedroom, you get on your knees pull your tits out and unzip my pants pull my dick out and start licking on it and sucking on it. Your blowing me good, and I have the urge to fuck you. I tell you to lay on the bed, you say you can't have sex because your a virgin but said okay whatever I need this job and if it means losing my virginity to keep this job I will do it. Stick my dick in you, its tight, you moan for a second and start to love it. I'm pounding you with your legs over your head tell you I'm bout to cum you tell me you always wanted a facial and tell me cum all over your face...

There's your role play story.
Passion, every time.
I'm not sure that they are mutually exclusive. A good role play can lead to passion and a good roll in the hey.

You find the western dress with a low cut bodice and I'll keep my boots and jeans on...

Pushed back on the bed, her skirts flying up over her hips she watches as the needy cow hand opens his pants and climbs between her open legs.....
i love it
All about the passion or at least the illusion of it.
Sometimes i get in the mood to roll play but I have yet to do so. But, if I had a choice i would like to have passion. Both would be awesome. I have this fantasy roll play thats an old western Whore being fucked with my clothes on. lol sound corny now that I am writing it. lmao In my mind its hot, steamy and passionate, little ruff. Originally Posted by Issabella Monroe
I have the hat and boots! Yeehaw!