Buffalo Guys...

Wtf did you guys do to J****** out your way.... Im down in South Carolina atm and one of my ATF strippers texts me at 3am just going off about buffalo guys and buffalo strip clubs and how your all pieces of shit and all the clubs do is use the girls and the guys just want to try to fuck the girls.... On the one hand im like holy fuck what happened on the other hand im like its a cash for flesh business what did you expect clubs and guys that are not gonna use you..... Makes me sad though she will be missed. She claims shes done and wont strip anymore plastered it all over her instagram and facebook... Hoping she comes back after she cools down. Proof im a evil person is one of my first thoughts is shes prime for a sugar baby arrangement now cause i don't see how shes affording that Brand new Caddy if she aint shakin that ass on stage.
Not sure which is more fucked up...her ranting incoherently to you at 3 A.M. or you ranting incoherently to us at 9.....

She text me again today little more calmed down i guess some guy bit her during a lap dance......smh
Not sure which is more fucked up...her ranting incoherently to you at 3 A.M. or you ranting incoherently to us at 9.....

. Originally Posted by rooster
give him a break
at ATM 3 am
then post when done with a rental 5 6 hours later
Is he related to MiKe Tyson???
She text me again today little more calmed down i guess some guy bit her during a lap dance......smh Originally Posted by ben8888
Looking forward to that review!!
Is this really a post?? You came here to bitch for her on a whore board?

Where is BD? Well... this is something...
Lmfao Elle, nicely put

Where is BD? Well... this is something... Originally Posted by ElleW
You can not give a shit about my post i generally don't give a shit about yours so i guess we can just call that mutual respect

Where is BD? Well... this is something... Originally Posted by ElleW
he competing with my post for my posting for brownie points

op,
cash em fast. Brownie points are like dispersing ink