RTM's in this forum

• WTF
  • 11-08-2018, 01:55 PM
How many times have you RTM'd another poster would you speculate in the say last month/

Zero for me , though I did RTM points I'd gotten from a Mod but not the Mod of this forum.

Heard nothing back.
Never.
I see the alltime RTM king of ECCIE is banned. Poetic justice. He’ll try to comeback under another handle like he did when he lost our bet. Since the new posting rules are in place, I’ve hit the RTM button a few times. Before that, maybe twice in the last 8 years.
I have never RTMed anybody.
There is an almighty rtm queen - she trolls all the forums, they’ll probable make her a mod soon
  • WTF
  • 11-08-2018, 08:32 PM
I wanna say I rtm a poster once, maybe twice the whole time posting here.

I rtm'ed a poster once but that's been a while.
  • WTF
  • 11-09-2018, 07:30 AM
Well according to wakeup's figure....this forum gets a ton of RTM's compared to the other forums.

Hopefully with threads like these we can cut down on the confusion and clear up on what wu considers pointable offenses. It will be better for all of we go from a subjective to objective.

Well according to wakeup's figure....this forum gets a ton of RTM's compared to the other forums.

Hopefully with threads like these we can cut down on the confusion and clear up on what wu considers pointable offenses. It will be better for all of we go from a subjective to objective.

. Originally Posted by WTF
He can do what Chica Chaser said he was going to do. Post the RTM totals for posters in this forum. WU is just the guy to do it.
Never ,people have the right to there opinion ( even if its not like mine)
It seems like such a pussy move unless it has to do with outing someone or minors. Hitting the RTM button because something was said that you don't like or you found a way to be offended is cowardly. Go a pair of balls and argue your position.
I miss Lube.
  • WTF
  • 11-09-2018, 09:40 AM
I miss Lube. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
You need Lube?

Anything you want to share with us Lama?