Encounter: Genesis - Glad I took the chance!

• rdrcr
  • 05-12-2022, 07:49 AM
Date: 5/9/2022
Name: Genesis
User ID:: See URL
Phone: (469) 319-7281
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://rubmd.com/dallas-fort-worth-...a-b7125df40d6d
City: Addison
State: Texas
Address: Beltline and Tollway
Activities: LFK, DFK, shower, BBBJ, DATY, DATO, mish, doggy, pretty much everything except SS
Hair Length and Color: Black, long
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Black/African
Physical Description: Pretty, petite, slender, GREAT ass, slight mommy damage but flat tummy, small tits with inverted nipples until you activate them.
Recommendation: Yes
Glad you did see her. She got slammed by Doug as a bait and switch, but everyone who actually met this Genesis is all positive and Like me found her to be exactly like her pics. Cutest little thing and did not deserve to be slammed. Repeat girl for me. Great attitude and one very sexy body.
I have been in hobby for a long time in DFW area for close to a decade. I keep a very profile. But in the interest of revealing the truth, I am posting this reply. I have nothing to gain or loose from this. I have seen genesis in Mar 2022. She is very responsive and honest to what she advertises. There no misrepresentation in her pictures or descriptions. She is very responsive, willing and safe. More over she will take care of what's on your mind with in the best of reason. In today's hobby scene she is your treasure to preserve. It is up to you to believe or not but providers like genesis are not easy to come and persevere. Treat her well and you will see the rewards for your self.
  • RTay
  • 05-12-2022, 04:56 PM

what does she charge for hour? any upselling other than for Greek? thinking about paying her a visit. Thanks