Encounter: Holy Shit I had a great NYE with Leah!

Date: 1/1/2020
Name: Leah
Phone: -
Email Address: -
URL / Website: @Leah28868576
City: Rochester
State: New York
Address: my den of iniquity in the South Wedge.
Hair Length and Color: Dark brown and very long
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: about 5'7 and lean. She's long and lean and taut, just how I like 'em. Definitely a spinner, but a tall spinner. Some nice tats, which I love. Beautiful handful tits with awesome responsive nips. If you think she looks too skinny then don't read the rest of the review and/or go fuck yourself.
Recommendation: Yes
That Was a AWESOME Review,
Thank you for an amazing, insightful,. intelligent and really Raw review of an obviously incredible encounter. Happy New Year and may it bring much, much more revelry ��
Wow
Great review!
Considering that she has a whole shelf full of bad habits and now she's making more money than she ever made in her life,.....what could go wrong?
Thanks for the review. Are there pics of her someplace? Is she on Twitter?
Are there pics of her someplace? Is she on Twitter? Originally Posted by cymbals
Her twitter handle is in the OP.
I did not see evidence of bad habits. Perhaps she has them, but I know bad habits when I see them and I didn't see any. She was wonderful, and her subsequent communication has been lucid, patient, and friendly.
I did not see evidence of bad habits. Perhaps she has them, but I know bad habits when I see them and I didn't see any. She was wonderful, and her subsequent communication has been lucid, patient, and friendly. Originally Posted by demonlover
That's refreshing, for sure!
ah never mind
A man hears what he wants to hear and disregards the rest.
Depraved pics w sleeves, broken phone and a load of “yes” reviews whew
I did not see evidence of bad habits. Perhaps she has them, but I know bad habits when I see them and I didn't see any. She was wonderful, and her subsequent communication has been lucid, patient, and friendly. Originally Posted by demonlover
Dude. You might have the best avatar ever. But you ain't BS'in a buncha BS'ers....

We believe that ya know it when ya see it. Why else the moniker? Now just man up and admit ya like gals with.....demons. Ya don't have to apologize. Or defend 'em.

(remember how much I love Julie Newmar before ya bash me)