Kpop bookie lost my verification

Title. I had wanted to visit Abby after reading some reviews saying that she had resurfaced so I verified with kpop some time ago. Got the password to the site and everything only to find out she wasnt available anymore. Oh well, no biggie. Didnt bother visiting the others since they didnt interest me.

This week I saw that Abby's pic was back up on the site so I tried to schedule. Bookie somehow lost my verification. Not really upset, just surprised that their management is so bad. Bookie insists up and down that I didnt ever send it. The fact that I have their password even after a password change should indicate otherwise. Anyone else had a similar exp? Kinda glad I never went if they cant keep track of such sensitive info.
On the other hand, I am glad they can lose our information. All I want them to keep is my phone number, nothing else.
Would have been nice if they lost it after my visit with abby haha
If you and Abby are like that then there is a possibility that Abby will verify you with them
If you and Abby are like that then there is a possibility that Abby will verify you with them Originally Posted by Solid_Latino
unfortunately not. I've only been to greenlight and evidently they are not talking with other studios.
Can confirm, somewhat. Kpop has one of the worst verification process, so no wonder they mishandle your verification information.