How long do you think?

This morning I was planning on auditioning one of our providers for skin flute over lunch, but I cut myself shaving my Mitch Millers.* How long should I recuperate before tryouts? Providers, what would you be comfortable with?

*the balls. As in, follow the bouncing balls. You probably have to be pretty old to get that.
I would give it a week.
Until it heals?
Since blood flow to that "area" is usually plentiful you should be good to go in a few days. Apply the appropriate antibiotic preparation such as Bacitracin or Neosporin at least morning and evening. Do not "rub in."

Of course, if you enjoy certain other bedroom activities, plenty of tongue action awaits. And lots of other ways to "get off" without too much direct stimulation of the Miller twins.
If you had a lot of appointments booked and paid for already......just shoot me a list and I'll make sure that the time is not unduly wasted........
It may depend on how badly you cut yourself and how long it takes to heal.
If it's more like a scratch, it could be just a couple of days. If more serious, you'll need more time. But just wait until it's healed for now.
This is one of my nightmares.

IB
Mitch Millers. LOL. I get it. Used to watch that show.
  • tron
  • 06-19-2015, 02:30 PM
It's surprising how much a small cut in that area can bleed. I had that happen a week ago, and it took hours to stop. (I needed a styptic pencil, but couldn't leave to get one.)

It took less than a week to heal.
  • quzi
  • 06-19-2015, 08:51 PM
Waxing or epilating is an option. Hope you have a high threshold for pain.
  • onei
  • 06-19-2015, 09:07 PM
At least a month … maybe two
Darling, this is why u need a pro like me to do this chore for you. I have not knicked a single nut yet. (knock on your woodie). seriously, i do offer manscaping and haven't hurt anyone yet. this seems like it would be difficult to do for yourself. let me do it and send u home with big smile and smooth package. ouchies in the wrong places suck.
  • tzv13
  • 06-20-2015, 12:47 AM
I've done the same thing a few times rushing before a last minute date. Usually about 3 days and everything is good. Balls are kind of like a headwound, they bleed a lot. Makes you wonder...
This morning I was planning on auditioning one of our providers for skin flute over lunch, but I cut myself shaving my Mitch Millers.* How long should I recuperate before tryouts? Providers, what would you be comfortable with?

*the balls. As in, follow the bouncing balls. You probably have to be pretty old to get that. Originally Posted by John Philip Sousa
In retrospect it probably would have been safer to let them stop bouncing before applying the razor.

This is why you should do your manscaping the day before the session.