Russians Hack Into Electrical Grid in USA

I wonder will the Trump bromance with Putkin continue with this latest development?

From the link:

While the Russians did not actively use the code to disrupt operations, according to officials who spoke on the condition of anonymity to discuss a security matter, the discovery underscores the vulnerabilities of the nation’s electrical grid. And it raises fears in the U.S. government that Russian government hackers are actively trying to penetrate the grid to carry out potential attacks.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/rus...z&OCID=DELLDHP
I wonder will the Trump bromance with Putkin continue with this latest development?

From the link:

While the Russians did not actively use the code to disrupt operations, according to officials who spoke on the condition of anonymity to discuss a security matter, the discovery underscores the vulnerabilities of the nation’s electrical grid. And it raises fears in the U.S. government that Russian government hackers are actively trying to penetrate the grid to carry out potential attacks.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/rus...z&OCID=DELLDHP Originally Posted by flghtr65

you fucking retard, what an idiot you are. you really believe the libtard left's crap?? idiot.

here is your new reality .. dickhead

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSPBjOnHTaM

go away bitch. u lost. we won. u are done.
The vulnerability of our electrical grid is shocking. Protecting it should be one of Trump's top priorities. I don't think the Russians will be a problem, but there are others who could cause us great damage, including God. A well timed solar super flare could knock us out back to the 1700's.
The vulnerability of our electrical grid is shocking. Protecting it should be one of Trump's top priorities. I don't think the Russians will be a problem, but there are others who could cause us great damage, including God. A well timed solar super flare could knock us out back to the 1700's. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
1800s for sure. 1700s too primitive.
No wonder every time the WIND changes directions the neighborhood loses electricity ...

... it's the RUSSIANS!

BTW: Were the Russians stealing electricity?
This is old news. So why hasn't Obama taken action (or notice) until now? I remember writing warning about this over three years ago. What about the dry runs taken in California where armed men damaged sub stations and physically hacked into control systems? Funny how Obama is all action just before he walks out the door.

Our electrical grid is very vulnerable as are many others around the world. Physical attacks, computer hacking, and a hit by a solar flare are all possibilities. Eight years ago I read how bringing down a few high tension towers in the right places at the right times could shut down the entire east coast. Such an attack could be a prelude to a terror attack. Computer hacking could do worse on a national basis or international basis and could be the precourser to a full blown attack by someone. In the 1840s there was a solar flare that melted some telegraph lines around the world. Not many noticed because there was no phone, no power grid, no Internet, no smart phones, and no high tech medical devices. Such a flare (a strong probability) would take the world back to the early 1800s. A lot of the equipment used to build transformers and transistors would have to be rebuilt in order to start rebuilding. It would take, according to some experts, nearly 20 years to get back to a place comparable to where we are now. That depends on everyone working together to get there and no one taking advantage of their manpower to get over on other countries. Imagine China just walking into Russia, Korea, and Japan (swimming in the latter case). India overrunning Pakistan once and for all. Russia taking the Ukraine, Latvia, Estonia, Lithuania, and points west. How about Mexico just deciding to occupy California, New Mexico, Arizona, and Texas because they can (they can try but Texas might be a tough nut).
No, it is just so damned interesting that the man who said he could lower the oceans (they have not) has not taken any action at all.
This is old news. So why hasn't Obama taken action (or notice) until now? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
BECAUSE HE AND HIS ILK, some post on here*, are a bunch of PUSSIES!

*MANY QUIT POSTING ... proving their PUSSIFIED.

They are busy coloring and petting "comfort pets"!
We would all be seriously fucked if the grid goes down. Better advance our move to Mars or maybe stock up on can goods ...at least one of the two.
We would all be seriously fucked if the grid goes down. Better advance our move to Mars or maybe stock up on can goods ...at least one of the two. Originally Posted by JCM800
Not "all" ... there is at least one other option ...

The "issue" is the capacity to respond in a significant manner to deter the initial action, and the "willingness" to do so in a timely manner without drawing imaginary lines that the "artist" will ignore.

The WORLD has no respect for Obaminable, because he is a limp-wristed blow-hard.

(How do you think the blubbering, snotty nosed Liberals are "playing" around the WORLD? "Coloring books"... "comfort pets" ..... "psychological counseling" .... This country is the laughing stock of the WORLD! That's ObaminableNoMore's "LEGACY"!!!!)

I personally thought initially he was going to have a different reputation.

http://www.cnn.com/2009/WORLD/africa...malia.pirates/

Not so! The WORLD laughs at him now. Putin OWNS HIM!

The little pussies on here who cut and paste and lie, then declare themselves "the winner" are cut from the same bolt of cloth .... as Obaminable .. Internet Wimps.... Unfortunately Trump will be tested and hopefully he will demonstrate his sincerity, and bring the U.S. on course to be respected and feared. If he doesn't...get used to being violated.

From the link:

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/rus...z&OCID=DELLDHP Originally Posted by flghtr65

You're a SUCKA, frighty65

http://www.infowars.com/washington-p...ack-by-russia/

Washington Post Stirs Fear After False Report of Power Grid Hack by Russia

The Washington Post reported Friday that the U.S. power grid had been hacked by the same Russian actors accused of breaching the DNC – the only problem, the grid wasn’t hacked.

According to the report, malicious “code” associated with Grizzly Steppe, the name given to Russian hacking operations by the Obama administration, was found within the system of a utility company in Virginia.

“While the Russians did not actively use the code to disrupt operations, according to officials who spoke on the condition of anonymity to discuss a security matter, the discovery underscores the vulnerabilities of the nation’s electrical grid,” the article states.

The code, which was not specifically identified by the Post, was released by the FBI and DHS in a Joint Analysis Report (JNC) Thursday regarding the “tools and infrastructure” of the accused Russian hackers. The report provided a way for network administrators to examine their systems for malicious activity and other Indicators of Compromise (IOCs).

As the news stirred fear among Americans across social media, members of the cybersecurity community immediately questioned the validity of the report.

Matt Tait, a former member of the GCHQ, the UK’s NSA equivalent, quickly noted that attribution, or the process of discovering “whodunnit,” would almost certainly not be accomplished in less than 24 hours.
  • DSK
  • 12-31-2016, 09:49 AM
We would all be seriously fucked if the grid goes down. Better advance our move to Mars or maybe stock up on can goods ...at least one of the two. Originally Posted by JCM800
Some people own land with food and water, and have generators and ample storage of fuel, not to mention hi quality assault rifles.

The strong will survive, faggots like Assup will die off like the insignificant cock sucking/cornholing perverts they are.
Some people own land with food and water, and have generators and ample storage of fuel, not to mention hi quality assault rifles. Originally Posted by DSK

Yeah, while I'm sure that some will be better off than others in situations such as this where widespread panic would set in after a short time ...defending your land/food/water from others who also have quality assault rifles might be the bigger issue at hand.

Everyone's a badass when they have a gun until someone else shows up with one and makes the playing field more even ...then it comes down to who has the bigger army at that point.

From the link:

Wasn't Obama supposed to upgrade our electrical system? What happened Fliar65? Obama spoke many times about the "antiquated" grid and the need to make it "smart."

Obama and the dims want an eight year "do over."

This is old news. So why hasn't Obama taken action (or notice) until now? I remember writing warning about this over three years ago. What about the dry runs taken in California where armed men damaged sub stations and physically hacked into control systems? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
I thought of this incident when I read the thread topic JD. Did anyone ever claim responsibility? Let me amuse myself by asking if the FBI ever found the people who did it?
You're a SUCKA, frighty65

http://www.infowars.com/washington-p...ack-by-russia/ Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Fake news. Fake President.
I thought of this incident when I read the thread topic JD. Did anyone ever claim responsibility? Let me amuse myself by asking if the FBI ever found the people who did it? Originally Posted by gnadfly
They were Russians! Obaminable was being "more flexible" then.