incall comfortable temperature?

The depth of the heat of the summer is catching up to us now and since it is 100 degrees daily for the foreseeable future we are all using more air conditioning. I wonder what temperature you like the incall at? cool like 72 or moderate like 76 or hot for a Texan 80 degrees? since I want the temps comfy for most I set it at 75. I prefer it at 80 at home but keep my incall cooler. I just wonder what most of you fellas prefer, cooler or warmer and does the season effect that preference? temperature is such a personal preference thing and I wonder how you like your incall temps?
68-69, lol. I don't want my makeup melting off before the games even begin. Gentlemen, please keep your AC on when a lady comes over as well
  • Old-T
  • 08-06-2016, 09:56 AM
I prefer it cooler--more encouragement to stay close together.
My incall stays in the 60s! Idk if its these pregnancy hormones but I have to have it freezing, more like icesicles
My incall as well is always cold. I love the cold and with this heat its necessary.
If you're not freezing your ass off its probably not cool enough for me
Cooler is better when you're getting all hot and bothered.

The depth of the heat of the summer is catching up to us now and since it is 100 degrees daily for the foreseeable future we are all using more air conditioning. I wonder what temperature you like the incall at? cool like 72 or moderate like 76 or hot for a Texan 80 degrees? since I want the temps comfy for most I set it at 75. I prefer it at 80 at home but keep my incall cooler. I just wonder what most of you fellas prefer, cooler or warmer and does the season effect that preference? temperature is such a personal preference thing and I wonder how you like your incall temps? Originally Posted by sue_nami
At home: 66-68 night and 72-74 day
Incall: 68 night, 70 to play, 72-73 to hang, 76 when I'm away.
I like to keep mine at 75 but try to put it at 72/73 during appts.
I love 69
yes i keep my incall nice and cool. it gets hot sometimes anyway
I like my pussy just a little over the 108 degree mark
Life starts at 100
My incall stays in the 60s! Idk if its these pregnancy hormones but I have to have it freezing, more like icesicles Originally Posted by Alana kay
This!!!! Nothing's worse than going to an incall and having it be hot as hell! Nice and cool/cold; that's the way to go! Below 70 is a good starting point.
At home: 66-68 night and 72-74 day
Incall: 68 night, 70 to play, 72-73 to hang, 76 when I'm away. Originally Posted by YummyMarie
I like the way you think, though I go a bit cooler at night (63 - 65). I was in a hotel in San Antonio last week and the A/C unit would only go down to 66.

I thought mean things about that A/C unit ("I hope your filters clog," etc).

I hope all is well in Yummyville.