Can someone please explain why people request account deletions?

Ok, So if you're a provider and you're not going to provide anymore. Remove your pics and contact info and don't log in anymore.

If you're a customer, Don't log in anymore.

What's the point in having your account closed? Posts and reviews don't get deleted. I see guys come ask for their account to be disabled then come back a few days later and complain it's not disabled yet. Wtf are you trying to log in for if you don't want to partake anymore. No one is making you come to the site.

Am I missing something?
Why do you care what they do with their account?
Some lack will power.

Some mistakingly believe that the site will delete all their posts.
Maybe the s/o found out and she demanded he do it in front of her.... So he does.. Then comes s back as a new handle
Why do you care what they do with their account? Originally Posted by playingnthedark
This x 1000. MYOB.
+1 with Vicki,, wife sounds out, SO finds out, GF finds out.. those are the top 3.
+1 with Vicki,, wife sounds out, SO finds out, GF finds out.. those are the top 3. Originally Posted by RALPHEY BOY
Yup, that's a big reason.

Some ladies, for whatever reason, want to rebrand themselves.

Some Rasons:
1. got fat and service declined.
2. someone trying to out them so the lady was proactive
3. Get in a serious relationship, it doesn't work, they come back.
4. Got a real job and wants to stay UTR.
5. Mental breakdown
6. Some ladies just get burnt out or start a new phase in life.
maybe they think all the green will come back if it never happened

IB
I requested my long time account be deleted due to an outing and my now ex wife finding out. Things happen and you have to start over fresh it's kind of fun actually.
Ever did a google on "Jwillie Eccie" ???

So guesting makes a lot of sense once you are "in the shit"

As for disabling ... well it's like closing and moving on... may be lack of will power...
Legal problems and can't take another hit. Especially for the girls with their face plastered to it.
They want to make the account available for another guest. You know, so many guys trying to be CityJazz, well his is not available but Cockfacedbastard is..