BP Carla - Out of commission?

• Epis
  • 06-18-2018, 10:09 PM
I saw Carla reviewed a few times before and wanted to see her. Saw her ad on BP up until it went dark. Tried in May and again this month to reach out to her but no response. Anyone seen her?
Haven’t seen her in years. LMCC is her half-sister and would have contact info, but she’s gone dark, too.
  • Epis
  • 06-19-2018, 10:39 AM
Damn shame. LMCC was right under Carla on my list. Hopefully either one or both resurface soon. Thanks for the info.
LMCC will be out for awhile.
LMCC will be out for awhile. Originally Posted by i-town
Can confirm.
Judging by her FB page, I'd say Carla is probably done. New last name and lots of grandkid pics kinda clued me in.
Is LMCC really out of the game right now? Anyone know what’s going on? I’m heading to SA next week and was hoping to meet up with her.
Is LMCC really out of the game right now? Anyone know what’s going on? Originally Posted by bigd88
Several people know what’s going on and are rightly respecting her privacy, not for the least reason being that anyone who knows her knows that they don’t want her mad at them. A thrown cell phone upside the head would be only the opening salvo.