State: Texas
Address: 183 in Euless
Activities: FBSM, BBBJNQ, FIV & FIA
Hair Length and Color: Brown past shoulders
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: A taller BBW woman with very large breasts
Recommendation: Yes
Sounds like a winner.What is her fee and your tip if you do t mind sharp?
Paula's TUMA was the best I've ever had. Epic.
i have to agree and she just seems to love it.
Paula is in a league of her own. if you are unaware of that, I pity the ignorant.
Paula is in a league of her own. if you are unaware of that, I pity the ignorant. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
In a battle of the Mid-Cities plus sized, ass munchers...who would you pick: Paula or Alaine?
Tie! Both enjoy their craft
In a battle of the Mid-Cities plus sized, ass munchers...who would you pick: Paula or Alaine? Originally Posted by DownForWhatever
Who is Alaine? You got a link to her profile page on here?
Who is Alaine? You got a link to her profile page on here? Originally Posted by doink902000
Who broke the goddamn SEARCH button again?
In a battle of the Mid-Cities plus sized, ass munchers...who would you pick: Paula or Alaine? Originally Posted by DownForWhatever
I guess I pity myself.. I was not aware that Alaine is an ass-muncher. looks like I have some research to do.
I guess I pity myself.. I was not aware that Alaine is an ass-muncher. looks like I have some research to do. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Chung!!!!!

I am shocked by this!

Haven't you seen her multiple "Rusty Trombone" posts?

...oh...and might as well throw Joni into the mix as well.
Don't want to hijack Paula's review, because she is wonderful, but the mention of Alaine & Joni also is of interest. Since this has turned into an Ass-Munching thread, I would like to mention that I have gotten some outstanding service from Nina TheDickNaper in this area.
Both are extremely respective at playing the rusty trombone
Who broke the goddamn SEARCH button again? Originally Posted by DownForWhatever
Paula is in a league of her own. if you are unaware of that, I pity the ignorant. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Sounds like she’s about to “O”, then thrust her face in as far as it will go. I’m always afraid she’ll deploy my Air Bag one of theses days, then will have to say, oh my, that’s never happened before.