Is Cuomo angling to bump off Creepy Joe?

He’s on television for at least an hour everyday bloviating about the coronavirus and what he’s doing to save NY. I will say the guy can talk for hours. He makes a lot more sense than Biden, who just looks lost. I wouldn’t be shocked if the Democrat establishment tries to find a way to pull the rug from Biden at the Convention and slide Cuomo in.
He’s on television for at least an hour everyday bloviating about the coronavirus and what he’s doing to save NY. I will say the guy can talk for hours. He makes a lot more sense than Biden, who just looks lost. I wouldn’t be shocked if the Democrat establishment tries to find a way to pull the rug from Biden at the Convention and slide Cuomo in. Originally Posted by bambino
Is Cuomo angling for VP? It goes against Biden's stated pick of a woman, but who knows with the DNC really running the show.
Is Cuomo angling for VP? It goes against Biden's stated pick of a woman, but who knows with the DNC really running the show. Originally Posted by eccielover
Who knows. I think the Dem Elders know Biden is a lousy candidate. But they had to get Bernie out first.
Well, he sure is getting a lot o airtime.
He’s on television for at least an hour everyday bloviating about the coronavirus and what he’s doing to save NY. I will say the guy can talk for hours. He makes a lot more sense than Biden, who just looks lost. I wouldn’t be shocked if the Democrat establishment tries to find a way to pull the rug from Biden at the Convention and slide Cuomo in. Originally Posted by bambino
Reasonable theory...Joe seems weak
Reasonable theory...Joe seems weak Originally Posted by friendly fred
Joe is like a soggy donut in a cup of coffee. It was good at first, but it's messy and falling apart and you just don't want it anymore, lol.
I hope this link works. The real Joe Biden.

https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1224339037034635264
I hope this link works. The real Joe Biden.

https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1224339037034635264 Originally Posted by Budman
WOW, lying about his education and claiming to have 3 degrees. And most recently spouting off about his machismo and pretending to want to take people to the mat, when he knows full well it will never happen.

Remind anyone of a certain poster around here.
WOW, lying about his education and claiming to have 3 degrees. And most recently spouting off about his machismo and pretending to want to take people to the mat, when he knows full well it will never happen.

Remind anyone of a certain poster around here. Originally Posted by eccielover
Biden is Lucy McCain!!!!!!! And he calls other people old!!!!!
So where are all the networks located, eh?

Where are the greatest numbers of the cases of Orange Fever?

Yous need to get your ass out of the basement and off the alt-right blogs, bumbeaner.

BTW — we call Joe Biden NOT TRUMP!

And he knows hoe to eat right, unlike yous.
obviously creepy biden is inside your butt hole.
obviously creepy biden is inside your butt hole. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Means nothing to me, but thanks for talking about my anus, dooms like something yous tough AMERICAN Patriots like to do ... and dongs, too.

The point is, that as long as Trump is ousted, everybody in the world but a few fanatical loyalists will be dancing in the streets. That is if yous haven’t bombed them all by then.

And once yous realize that the Orange Fever was indeed a product of the US labs somewhere underneath Virginia, yous will want to bomb yourselves.

Give your balls a tug.
he sounds like a leader and a guy that knows whats going on in his state, unlike orange man

Im no fan of cuomo and his policies, but i must stay hes done a good job during this

orange man, f for fail

easter lol

get a clue orange man
Trump will be gone January 2025. Enjoy wallowing in your self pity.
I’m betting Biden / Harris ticket and complete humiliation for the Orange man and the so called freedom caucus.