Question about Virus/Trump stimulus checks

I owe back taxes and I am on a payment plan. Does this mean I will not receive a check? Is this money credited to what I owe? Or is this money an advance on your refund status? Forgive my cluelessness.
It's a Nancy Pelosi approved check. It's not a trump check
Yeah, her plan was thrown out as the disgrace that it was, but it’s a “Nancy Pelosi approved check”. Good lord some people are dumb as a box of rocks.

As far as I know your back taxes shouldn’t effect it, looks like anyone less that a certain income level will receive it.
It's a Nancy Pelosi approved check. It's not a trump check Originally Posted by Tsmokies
The gumment doesn't have shit unless they take it from the producers AKA the tax payers.
The gumment doesn't give anything but grief!!
You liberals think the gumment is your savior.
It's a Nancy Pelosi approved check. It's not a trump check Originally Posted by Tsmokies
Then it's a loan. Payback is a bitch, lol.
nope its a trump check under her plan more money would have been given out

lets call it the orange plan

obama gives phones

trump giving money

why repulbicans are not crying now about this
The gumment doesn't have shit unless they take it from the producers AKA the tax payers.
The gumment doesn't give anything but grief!!
You liberals think the gumment is your savior. Originally Posted by bb1961
im an independent i make too much money to get a check

i bet youre a republican and you will cash your check instantly
why repulbicans are not crying now about this
Many are. Just blasting out checks is stupid imo, there should be 100 different qualifiers.
  • oeb11
  • 03-26-2020, 05:23 PM
Missburger - you can donate your check to the Maduro Defense Fund - c/o Caracas Venezuela!!!
Noriega - no - history is not the strong suit of the Fascist DPST's - other than modifying it to fit their narrative.

As - "American military originated the Wuhan coronavirus - and planted it in China."

One of the latest Lies from the Fascist DPST and their leader - Chairman Xi!
Many are. Just blasting out checks is stupid imo, there should be 100 different qualifiers. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
And circumstances are entirely different than previous instances.

DemPanic has paralyzed the country and thus extreme measures are needed.
nope its a trump check under her plan more money would have been given out

lets call it the orange plan

obama gives phones

trump giving money

why repulbicans are not crying now about this Originally Posted by Missburger
You do understand that we are in an economic crisis brought on by a world wide viral epidemic.

Not pandering for votes by giving out free trinkets.
im an independent i make too much money to get a check

i bet youre a republican and you will cash your check instantly Originally Posted by Missburger
most Independent's vote democrat so you may as well say you are one and they do way more crying like crying Chuck and his butt buddy pencil neck Adam Schitt
And circumstances are entirely different than previous instances.

DemPanic has paralyzed the country and thus extreme measures are needed. Originally Posted by eccielover
I don’t disagree, but throwing money at people who weren’t affected (or who were effected positively) doesn’t make sense when we’re taking on huge debt.
If you filed taxes in 2018 or 2019 you get money

If you didnt file you might get it but I doubt it nor do you deserve it

Trump came up with this, dems wrote their own and filled it full of pork and Trump negotiated so that people that were laid off would be able to eat and the company can stay open after all this liberal bullshit is over.
Trump came up with this, dems wrote their own and filled it full of pork and Trump negotiated so that people that were laid off would be able to eat and the company can stay open after all this liberal bullshit is over. Originally Posted by Gotyour6
Trump negotiated liberal bullshit? and you'll crawl over broken glass to cast your vote for him, come November.

people that owe back taxes should pay it in full, with their stimulus money. Leeches..