Drove down T-Road

As some know there have been some changes on T-Road.

Smile is gone, now Sky
Blue cat next to old Smile now Sky is still there
The old Bamboo club which went away is now the High 5 club... and it is lit up outside so someone spent $$$

the old Sky is some new club with blue cat in the name.. (was dictating to my phone's note app as I drove by... will try to get more accurate info later)

but it would appear the clubs that shut down are back open under new names and management.

My only concern about the new High 5 club is the outside appearance with its bright lights calls attention to it so I don't think the fun that was once had in there will be had in there again... most likely someone will have to do some recon
Not an encounter - moved from AMP
Not an encounter - moved from AMP Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
I have a question, if non encounter posts are not really supposed to be in the groups, why is there a button to start a new thread that does not bring up the encounter template?
cause that one hasn't been removed yet.
so when someone posts information about a place in the group for those places and its not a review it will be moved because the groups set up for specific places groups of people (spa's independents, studios) are ONLY for reviews?

Which is I think not such a good idea because if someone posts an alert in the spa group it should STAY in that group because it is relevant.

Just saying.
Encounter forums are for encounters.
Thanks for the recon GhostRider, and while your arguments are compelling, it's never a good idea to fight city hall. :-)
I might cruise down there this weekend and spot check one of the 2 new places that opened up where the old Sky was and High 5.
UpDate on T-road
old sky club is now Blue Cat Club
Old Bamboo is now Hi-Five (I went into this one for some RECON)
Old Smile is now Sky lounge

Went into Hi-Five, it has been cleaned up and floors/walls redid. It is a bit brighter in there. Decided to roll the dice and got the lady at the bar a drink.. she was not bad.. not really going to go into details as this is not a review of the lady but recon.

She led me through a door left of the bar and they have a bunch of picnic tables out there, they have karaoke indoors. The outside path she led me to seem to lead to the property behind the place as in on the street over.

So far its same song and dance, cleaner place and any "fun" appears to happen off premise in a house behind then via a pathway.

will check out the relocated blue cat club probably in a week or two.. but as of right now you have these 3 in that strip center.. HGL is still where it was as were the other places.

The one I miss the most is JoJo's as it was on the opposite side of T-road, very well laid out and chilled
Is the Happy Go Lucky club still around? That was my 'go to' place many years ago.
Is the Happy Go Lucky club still around? That was my 'go to' place many years ago. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
HGL is still there. As you know there are 3 basic "zones" for the K-bars

HGL up near Griggs and the RR tracks

Then that strip center which had 4 clubs, now 3 (High 5, Sky and Blue Cat - Smile is gone)

Then Moon lounge just outside the loop not to far from Roseland and Triangle Lounge.

Jenny's is gone too..

Would love to discover bars like this on my side of town (north)..
Triangle lounge? Never saw that one. Is it a kbar?
Its in the triangle. have not been in it but it went through a name change
Triangle lounge? Never saw that one. Is it a kbar? Originally Posted by majorjones
The 'Triangle",Refers to the building south of I_10 ,That had the Roseland Club in it, And The Adult book store peep show movies in the Tri Angle end. I think that is what he is saying.
Update on T-Road:
went down there to check out Blue Cat Club - it is now a TRUE SPORTS bar. same thing happened to Jenny's

Its like Troad went from having 6+ fun bars down to 3