Bissonet drive by

I am an occasional visitor to Houston and am on an extended visit here right now. Had heard a bunch about the bissonet strip so decided to drive through there a few times to see what all the excitement was about. I did this during the day as I did want to get entrapped at night. Interestingly there were some very attractive street walkers around at 10 am, noon and around 3 pm. One seemed like vice because she was very pretty and wore a slinky full length dress but was not other displaying much. But there were several who were very good looking. I would have loved to meet a few of them but I wasn't going to stop - too risky out in the open. I always wonder why they don't flash a phone number sign so they can be reached discretely!
I always wonder why they don't flash a phone number sign so they can be reached discretely! Originally Posted by justplay02
If you can’t figure out for yourself why that would be a stupid/bad move, well, all I can say is…bless your heart. LOL
If you can’t figure out for yourself why that would be a stupid/bad move, well, all I can say is…bless your heart. LOL Originally Posted by Bowser98
I know...I know...it's more wishful thinking on my part than a real question.
^ or how about they get "business" cards to drop in your window as you drive by, like it's vegas baby!
The city should require them to wear safety vests, then they can post their # on them with reflective #'s so it's easy to spot them at night & easy to call them up.
The city should require them to wear safety vests, then they can post their # on them with reflective #'s so it's easy to spot them at night & easy to call them up. Originally Posted by MarcellusWalluz
They could setup a mobile hotspot from the phone and call the network same as their phone number )
They could setup a mobile hotspot from the phone and call the network same as their phone number ) Originally Posted by mr_atwood
Or simpler still have their number in big font on their phone and flash it when an interested driver passes by!!
  • pxmcc
  • 01-17-2023, 11:25 AM
drive by is about your best bet when it comes to bissy. when it's on my way home from work, i'll play a silly game and count how many hotties i see. my highest count is 12.

as to actual bissy dates, my count is around 10, consisting of 10 hotties, with a grand total of 0 worthy of a repeat. just. say. no.