ISIS news isn't all bad.

So I guess you think a dead American is good news???
So do you believe this is a war or a Video game, JDrunk?
So I guess you think a dead American is good news??? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Did you see anything bout a dead american in the OP judy?

]
The only comment we should have when one of these dirt bags goes to meet his 72 virgins is......"next".
So do you believe this is a war or a Video game, JDrunk? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
It's a script taken from a Stephen King novel, lol.

Jim
That's the news in the paper and I didn't hear you deny it did I?
That's the news in the paper and I didn't hear you deny it did I? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
It happened about a day after the thread was posted. Here I will put up another for you judy.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/police-m...stic-violence/

Ouch! Wow! Owwww! You just pulled an Obama and I'm at fault? Yes, an Obama. That is where you go public on something and damned if events don't happen to make you look foolish. Like when Obama says that ISIS (ISIL) is the JV team... Or how about when Obama talks about a global warming summit that has to be cancelled because of record breaking SNOW. When it comes to crystal balls, Obama has this

Ouch! Wow! Owwww! You just pulled an Obama and I'm at fault? Yes, an Obama. That is where you go public on something and damned if events don't happen to make you look foolish. Like when Obama says that ISIS (ISIL) is the JV team... Or how about when Obama talks about a global warming summit that has to be cancelled because of record breaking SNOW. When it comes to crystal balls, Obama has this

Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Nice dodge judy, praying to Obama when you ass is in a crack. A Seal is killed a day after the thread was posted and you want to tie it together.
So I guess you think a dead American is good news??? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
How stupid are you?

The title of the thread alone says the ISIS new isn't ALL bad. It did not say it was all good. The article notes that we have had success killing ISIS top operatives - hence the title referring to the news not being ALL bad.

So, why did you inject the death of the Navy SEAL into this?

The OP wasn't discussing that death and even if he had, the point of the thread - that the new isn't ALL bad - is STILL TRUE.

So, why divert the thread onto a tangent by bringing up an irrelevant point. Are you trying to imitate the tranny fuckee? That's his stupid trick.
Because he can't stand to give president Blackenstein credit for anything.
How stupid are you?

The title of the thread alone says the ISIS new isn't ALL bad. It did not say it was all good. The article notes that we have had success killing ISIS top operatives - hence the title referring to the news not being ALL bad.

So, why did you inject the death of the Navy SEAL into this?

The OP wasn't discussing that death and even if he had, the point of the thread - that the new isn't ALL bad - is STILL TRUE.

So, why divert the thread onto a tangent by bringing up an irrelevant point. Are you trying to imitate the tranny fuckee? That's his stupid trick. Originally Posted by Revenant
LOL