Backpage CENSORED

This evening I was killing time and looked on BP and it looks as if the page has been shut down. It says the government has unconstitutionally censored the page?
  • tok07
  • 01-09-2017, 08:36 PM
Looks like Trump at work already.......
Don't blame this on Trump. He probably likes BP hookers
Don't blame this on Trump. He probably likes BP hookers Originally Posted by Shine-on-me
Yeah he's grabbing them by the pussy. Sounds like some legit shit to me.
wow ... that's deep
Well, there goes my Saturday night.......
check under the dating side of it. I see a few ladies are already using it in shreveport
maybe its a sign that we need to stay off BP
maybe its a sign that we need to stay off BP Originally Posted by tornado82
Lol, you're only NOW figuring that out??
Uncle Leo drops his tackle box in the lake and you people stand around making jokes? disgusting...
Lol, you're only NOW figuring that out?? Originally Posted by MsMajicMouth
lol, I remember that was one of the first things you told me when I saw you.
There is a huge push to eradicate sexual slavery meaning lots of federal funding which local agencies have to show results when accepting the funding. Due to Shreveport / Bossier city being on the I 20 corridor the area lends itself to interstate trafficking. That's why Monkhouse is infested with pimped girls.

I hate to admit this but yesterday I had the TV in my office turned to the Attorney General confirmation hearings. One Senator brought up the sexual slavery issue and the new AG made a renewed commitment to aggressively address . Here we are somewhat fortunate both ECCIE and P411 have a age verification requirements before they can become a VP. Backpage has always been the main target and rightly so. But....

It would be wise business move for the ladies to have an additional internet presences ideally in a location not subjected to federal subpoenas.
Wise words and advice, as well as a great reminder link, HK...thanks
In fact on the 5 o'clock news, guy sentenced to 32yrs for sex trafficking a 14yr old here in shreveport!! He got extra time Cuz he lured her from Texas. Idk if it's got anything to do with backp
Backpack or not. But it's Here and just gonna get the law all stirred up. Watch out and be careful ladies!