She's at it Again

Majorie Taylor Green has been pretty much out of the spotlight this past week since being removed from all her committee assignments. And apparently she doesn't like being predominately irrelevant. Obviously she is an ardent believer that bad publicity is better than no publicity at all, so she garnered some more headlines using the only method that is available to her.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/marjo...b689330e33093e

I pity the people in the 14th Congressional District of Georgia that voted for her opponent. I know full well what it is like and how embarrassing it is to have a rogue congressman representing your district. Steve King was the representative from my district for 18 years.

King was routinely panned as the "worst" or "least effective member" of Congress throughout his time in office. But he was able to keep his name in the national news by periodically making wildly stupid and racist claims. Until finally all of it started to backfire on him and he was defeated in the GOP primary last spring. Hopefully it will not require 9 terms in office for the people in her district to wise up on Ms. Greene.

There will be no opening of the checkbook here for contributions to her campaign.
Republicans don’t care who they elect. They might eventually care again but it could be 4-6 years. Greene and the other Qpublicans will tear the party apart. Since they did not take inner party action they’ve opened the door to more Qpublicans to challenge for seats in heavily Republican districts.

Had they taken action against Greene they could have prevented the rise of Qpublicans in 22 because the person running against them could easily say “elect X and they will get to Wash and get no committee assignments making them ineffective”.

That’s why from a political standpoint Republicans should rid themselves of Trump. Might hurt in 22 but would give them a fighting chance in 24. Allowing Trump to remain a foil for Democrats in 22 and possibly 24 can only hurt traditional republicans. I see 22 being more akin to 18 if Trump hits the trail. He’ll back challengers in seats Republicans would win anyway and close races will go Democratic returning some seats. In 24 we will see an election similar to 20 but within a diminished Trump.
Pelosi has passed more articles of impeachment?
you know theres only one word for this.

oink!

bahahahahahahaha!!!
  • oeb11
  • 02-10-2021, 11:47 AM
DF - Troll also comes to mind.

or, in two words , Patholgic Prevaricator.!
DF - Troll also comes to mind.

or, in two words , Patholgic Prevaricator.! Originally Posted by oeb11
jam pflunck and dbl zero fit that analogy
The crazy shit propagated by Greene and Wimp Dixie

1. Jewish space lasers
2. Preservation of a statute of Nathan Forrest - 1st Grand Wizard of the Klan
3. 9/11 happened but no plane was flown into pentagon
4. Believe in Q
5. David Hogg is an actor that wasn’t a victim of a school shooting
6. Sandy Hook massacre of elementary kids was fake
7. The Las Vegas Massacre was fake
8. Q is a patriot
9. Obama is a Muslim

That’s who Wimp Dixie feels a kinship too because she shares his ignorant beliefs.

Obama is a Muslim
Can't fix stupid, but give them enough rope and they'll hang themselves. Technical term is suicide.
The crazy shit propagated by Greene and Wimp Dixie

1. Jewish space lasers
2. Preservation of a statute of Nathan Forrest - 1st Grand Wizard of the Klan
3. 9/11 happened but no plane was flown into pentagon
4. Believe in Q
5. David Hogg is an actor that wasn’t a victim of a school shooting
6. Sandy Hook massacre of elementary kids was fake
7. The Las Vegas Massacre was fake
8. Q is a patriot
9. Obama is a Muslim

That’s who Wimp Dixie feels a kinship too because she shares his ignorant beliefs.

Obama is a Muslim Originally Posted by 1blackman1
Quote where I ever stated any of your examples! Ive even stated that I dont follow or believe qanon.
With the exceptions of obama is a muslim!
And david hogg is an opportunist and loon!
Removal of statues are cancel culture!
These exceptions Are true! But your examples are wrong.
Quote where I ever stated any of your examples!. Originally Posted by winn dixie
Prove that you didn’t state them.
Prove that you didn’t state them. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
My word over yours! You made the accusation so prove it or retract your statement!

I have already proved what ive said by my post!
  • oeb11
  • 02-10-2021, 06:27 PM
That is 1b1 - typical LSM /Goebbels propaganda techniques
make outrageous inflammatory statement - totally fasle
Just to stir up reasonable folks who believe in truth adn Facts.
Anyone with common sense knows you’ve said it. I don’t need to provide proof because we already know it’s true. You don’t need proof for anything else don’t ask for it now. You and others like you believe and say stupid shit all day every day. This is no different.
  • oeb11
  • 02-10-2021, 06:32 PM
The only 'Truth and FACTs' known to the DPST/ccp clown audience -are XiNN and the gospels according to marx, lenin, stalin mao- all are mass murderers. .
After all - no complaints from teh nomenklatura of teh DPST/ccp Dc leaders when AOC wants to put 100 million conservatives in re-educations camps - and up the smokestacks.
That is just fine with the DPST/ccp ers .

Guess - we won't go quietly !!!
Anyone with common sense knows you’ve said it. I don’t need to provide proof because we already know it’s true. You don’t need proof for anything else don’t ask for it now. You and others like you believe and say stupid shit all day every day. This is no different. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
So youve been proven wrong and debunked!

Not your first time!