Encounter: Cooper Street Visit

Date: 4/23/22
Name: Macy
Address and Phone: -
Address: Unknown Name of spa at Cooper and Mayfield strip center.
If you’re in the market for car insurance or crappy pizza, it’s real close.
Phone: -
City: Arlington
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: FBSM, CFS, K9, LFK
Hair Length and Color: Short, straight, black
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Chinese
Physical Description: 5’3”, 140, Chubby,Bit of a tummy, B Cups, decent legs and booty, somewhat cute face.
Overall, probably a 5-6/10 looks wise.
Recommendation: Yes
Interesting. May need to give that a try…. Thanks
Max relax
Thai man, you’re experienced with Arlington. Have you had this type of service here before?
No summer and her husband are very strict on draping. In the early days when summer worked there before she bought it from yani she was very against that kind of behavior. But sometimes I have noticed when the management is not there girls will play because they want money.
Just some thoughts on arlington. People tell you a lot of things on this board what you believe is up to you. I have been playing in arlington for nearly 10 plus years. It's not the place but the lady and if management is there. I don't know if anybody remember the old days at happy feet on Collins when they had the back room. A lot of fun times there. You had Mary and Sonya and the seahag. Through the years some girls that worked.there would do L1 and L2. But this place has a reputation of being L0. Most of the time it is but every now and than u get lucky. The old lakeside massage had a low profile.but some of the ladies offered.bfscip. china day spa tia Lisa and the short haired lady offered L1 but being in a mall nobody thought that. Foot master on collins.andnI20 I used to.go there and it was L0. When Julie took it over it changed. The short haired lady very tiny it is almost a promise you will not get out of there until.your dick is in her pussy bare..she won't quit until.she gets it in there. She is a true nymph. Comfy zone has already been L0 but went last week and got L1. Most places in arlington offer at least L1.
When people tell you arlington is L0 its for 2 reasons they have no knowledge of arlington or they are keeping everything for themselves.
Thanks for the insight.
Thaiman, what was the place on 157 by the mall upstairs in a strip center on the east side? That place was fkn awesome. They started getting reviews and closed.
That place was funny. The young chinese girl who owned it was as stupid as they come. I kept telling her to be careful and she used to say police wouldn't bother her until they shut her down. She had a young hispanic girl there that was hot and eager to please. After the police shut her down she open the one on pioneer in pantengo. That was a great idea not. She eventually sold it to this new lady who prices were through the roof. Does anybody remember Tao massage very short lived place behind chicfila on cooper and Barden. They had some hot women but very expensive. They only lasted a month or 2 before getting shut down. There was also a massage place on pioneer that was operated by Vietnamese guys that used hispanice woman that were young and cute and would do L1. The one I used to see was daisy she was 18 and at the time was going to arlington high school. Worked only at night
Went and tried this Macy lady at max relax tonight. First things first. Summer and her husband no longer owns max.relax. This Macy lady is a nut case. Very unattractive and over weight.the massage was strict draping no touching or hint of touching. I did 30 minutes gave her a 10.00 tip. She tells.me everybody gives her 20.00 for half hour and 40.00 tip for an hour massage. Just massage. She told.me if I write.her a bad review she will.call the police. Lol
Ha ha ha right!
That place was funny. The young chinese girl who owned it was as stupid as they come. I kept telling her to be careful and she used to say police wouldn't bother her until they shut her down. Originally Posted by Thaiman

Occasionally in the SubAMP world, all the stars align and the session gets amazing. That place was one for me.
Does anybody remember Tao massage very short lived place behind chicfila on cooper and Barden. They had some hot women but very expensive. They only lasted a month or 2 before getting shut down. Originally Posted by Thaiman

That place behind Chick-Fil-A was amazing. I only got to visit once. I went back a week later and it was gone.