"Fantasy Football Party"- A fantasy about a fantasy

So here is a fantasy I have . . . it is a total figment of my imagination, but I thought it might spark an interesting discussion.

I am seeing my favorite little vixen "L" and have really enjoined my time with her. She is such a relaxed, but passionate giver of pleasure.

L is cuddled up next to me as we enjoy the after-glow and she asks me if I have plans for the Texas A&M game. She tells me the reason she is asking is because she would like to try something new.

I am curious so I let her go on. L says that she wants to throw a "fantasy" football party for her selected regulars and that it will have nothing to do with "fantasy football." Her eyes get a sweet mischievous look as she tells me that she will play the "dirty-little-bar-made" role while her friend "J" will be one of the party favors. Also she will invite a special guest to put on a "Half-time" show.

She will provide the snacks and some booze, but the guest would be asked to bring whatever liquid libations they wanted. Lay tells me that she will invite only those she has seen before and will only get the "word out" by directly contacting the potential guest through email, or as she sees them face to face. L never initiates contact unless it is requested.

I tell her this sounds great and ask how do I get my invitation.

She smiles and says there are only a few rules. 1) The party can be roughty, but not loud enough to really attract attention. 2) Guest must contribute a regular 1-1/2 hr fee to the party fund in advance of the party. 3) Guest cannot bring any valuables (including money) or cell phones to her place and to insure this guest must be willing to "leave there clothes at the door" (robes will be provided of course).

I am intrigued . . . it has always been a fantasy of mine to watch a woman or women with another man or men. This combined with the fact that my ideal way to watch a football game is with my cock in a pretty lady's mouth.

So I tell her I am interested, but since I never carry more than the fee to an appointment I will have to get back to her.

Then we discuss some of my fantasies and after a bit I realize that I must be off to deal with real life. L gives me a hug goodbye and says that I am the first person she has invited and would like to know if I felt like she was "upselling" by bringing up the party. I tell her no, not at all . . . and that my idea of upselling is when the lady says . . . oh you want more than to just look at my tits!, that will be extra!!

Anyway, a couple of days later I email L and ask her if I can drop off my contribution to the party fund . . . she gives me a time and I drive over. I don't have time to actually enjoy the pleasures she has to offer . . . so when she opens the door I expect to just drop off the envelope and be on my way. L says "if you have 10-min, come on in and I will fix you a drink." We sit down and talk a bit . . . L discreetly takes the envelope I placed on the table and puts it away. Then she tells me that a quick "Blow-and-go" is included with the party fund fee and it can be redeemed within 2 months of the party. She tells me if I want to redeem it now she would be happy to oblige, or if I wanted to wait until sometime after the party that would be fine too.

I smile and tell L that she is way too good to me as I stand and begin to unbuckle me belt. L chuckles and says, "You know, the point of a Blow and go is for me to see how quickly I can get you to blow and then you go with a smile on your face." I so enjoy her directness. Without another word L gets down on her knees and consumes my member like she was starving for it. It dose not take long and I am on my way out the door with a smile on my face and a spring in my step. It is always good to get on unexpected blow-job in my opinion . . . and sometimes quick and ohh soo dirty is more fun that long, slow, and tender.

When I check my email account later that day, I see an email from L. It simply states that it is a receipt for the party fund and that if for some reason the party is canceled that it will be rescheduled within two weeks. In addition if she must be totally cancel the party . . . I have several options to be reimbursed in kind . . .
Option a ->>2 separate 1/2 hr singles with her or J .
Option b ->> a 1-hr double with her and J.
Option c ->>a 2-hr single with her or J.

Also, if I have to cancel and miss the party she or J will "reimburse" me with a 1-hr single.

Finally L closed by stating that the party starts 1-hr before the game and ends about an hour after the game.

I think to myself how L is always so well organized and above board . . . it is refreshing.

The day of the party finally arrives . . . I show-up about a half hour after the party was supposed to start with a 5th of Jim Beam and a bottle of Merlot. J answers the door with a bright smile on her face and says "come-on-in" . . . she is wearing a light sun dress and has a "girl next door" vibe to her wardrobe and deminer. . . .I enter and she takes me to a little side room. With a happy little giggle, takes my drinks and places them on a desk then tells me "you know the rules, strip!"

I quickly comply and strip down to my all together . . . J helps me put on a robe and neatly folds my clothes and puts them with the others. J tells me she must get back to a "pop-corn blow-job" that "John" had asked for (in this fantasy all the men are named John) but that I should know the shower is available if I need it to wash off perfume and stripper glitter before I leave.

I follow behind J into the living-room kitchen area. There are six guys milling around and sitting . . . snacking and drinking in front of the TV. The atmosphere is a little award . . . I can feel it in myself . . . I watch J give my contribution to the parties liquor supply to a guy who is acting as a cook and then she moves quickly across the room to who I assume is John who is sitting on the couch snacking on a shrimp cocktail. J smiles and says "are you ready . . . we have to hurry, other guest may arrive at anytime and interrupt us. With that John opens his robe and J dives in . . . I smile . . . she is doing it there right in front of all of us without a hint of self consciousness . . . When John cums . . . she swallows it down and takes a bow, L begins clapping and everyone else takes the que applauds, but not to loudly.

J says . . . "I shall return" and disappears to the bathroom for what I assume is a polite gargle . . . which I appreciate because I may want my turn and while in reality I know it does not make a difference hygienically . . . it is nice to feel like you get a "fresh start" when its your turn.

I notice L is moving around the room despensing drinks in her corset and knee high boot. Her body on display for all to enjoy. She is not wearing panties and the "pussy jewelery" she has inserted into her womanhood draws my attention to that wonder pink source of so much pleasure.

A guest askes her for some more boudain balls and when she returns he says he would like to grope of her lovely titties. L smiles and says that there is no groping before the game starts . . . it would be bad luck for the Tigers. She also tells him that "pop-corn blow jobs" are good luck for the Tigers and that they are like when Mike roars in the pre-game . . . when you cum it means the Tigers will score and if she doesn't lose a drop it means that score will be a touchdown . . . then she adds with a humor in her voice that it also means there is less clean-up after the party.

This provokes some laughter and J, who had just returned says "Okay then, who else wants to create some good gris-gris for the Tigers". The guy standing next to me says "I do" and J comes to us as he opens his robe . . . she just kneels down, looks up at us and smiles before "guaranteeing" the Tigers another touchdown. When she finishes the group claps and cheers her performance as she take another well deserved bow.

Surprisingly quickly the atmosphere in the room becomes more relaxed. L is busy strutting around . . . bending over . . . being a sexy bar-wintch. Some of the guest are having conversations and J is making sure to take time to talk to each guest individually or in groups. L has given me my drink without my even asking and I have been enjoying some buffalo wings. I feel uncharacteristically confident and decide that if I want to have two pops tonight I had better start early. It is still almost time for kick-off and I ask L if I can have a pop-corn BJ . . . she smiles and says sure . . . I ask if it can be "forced oral" . . . and she simply says where do you want me . . .

I take her hand and lead her to the center of the room . . . I am incredibly nervous . . but this feels very new and exciting . . . something I have never done before. I open my robe and let it drop to the floor . . . I don't want to block anyone's view of L. She gets on her knees and I tell he "Lick-my-ball pretty-one" . . . she begins one of the best Blow-jobs I have ever experienced . . . it is very thrilling to direct her there in front of everyone . . .to sneak glances around the room . . . to find J is watching . . . to see others watching and enjoying L's performance.

Once my member is good and hard I tell L to take my cock into her mouth . . . her head begins bobbing . . . I tell her to stop and hold it in her mouth . . . she does . . . I groan and she purrs deep in her throat. I pull out and let her breath for a min then I grab the back of her head and push my cock into her mouth . . . then her throat . . . she gags but I don't withdraw . . . she does not attempt to withdraw . . . I pull out and let her catch her breath again . . ."such a good cock sucker I say aloud" . . . Again I push into her throat . . . less forceful of a gag in response. . . I stay longer . . . until I feel her lightly push with her hand on my stomach . . . she is not pulling back but I get the hint she need to catch her breath and withdraw.

Finally when she looks up at me with her watery eyes and gives me a subtle nod . . . I say loudly "GOOOO TIGERSSSSSS!!" and thrust into her until my pubic bone mashes her nose . . . my hands move her head back and forth as my hips buck into her . . . the squesy sound of my cock stroking in her mouth adds to my excitement . . .on a few deep strokes she gags . . . but she does not resist me . . . I groan as I pull out of her mouth and tell her to open her mouth for a touch down pass . . . a few more strokes with my hand and my cum is spurting into L's open mouth. . . .she catches every drop.

I will add to this as time permits. . . .Rig
I'm in!
So where was I . . . . oh yes.

L keeps her mouth open and holds my cum on her tongue . . . . her eyes are watering, and the small amount of make-up she wears is smearing down her face . . . yet she still takes the time to turn and show the room my load pooled in her mouth and on her tongue. Everyone is clapping and expressing their appreciation for L's performance. I say Go Tigers again as L "secures the touch-down pass" by swallowing my man seed down. L then gets up off her knees . . . bows and heads to the bathroom to freshen-up.

J comes to me with a smile on her pretty face . . . the simple light dress she is wearing accenting her figure and making me think of my college days and a sitting in the quad girl watching between classes . . . she tells me "nice score" as she wipes me down with a warm damp towel. Then she bends over to give my spent member a light "peck on the head". She then picks up my robe off the floor and helps me put it on.

J says "how about a drink" as she leads me to the open kitchen area and everybody else's attention turns to the kick-off.

During the 1st quarter J would sit with or stand with one or to of the guest while L would mostly move around the room refreshing drinks, bringing food, and picking-up. L would always be of bending over so that guest could get a good view of her bare womanly wears. A couple of times when she took her time bending over and clear the coffee table, I noticed that in addition to the penetrating pussy jewelry she was wearing in the front . . . she had a shinny button ended, be-jeweled metal plug in the back. It was very erotic to realize the level of confidence and self assuredness it must take to provide such unusual forms of "eye candy" for our enjoyment.

Back to J . . . like I said, while the game was in play, she would pick a guy or guys to "hang-out" with. She was playing a "tease" role now. She would get very close and put her head on shoulders . . whisper/blow/nibble in/on ears . . . . . laugh at even the bad jokes . . . rub cocks through robes . . .let guys rub her pussy or tits through her dress/panties then make them stop because she "was not that kind of girl" . . .

Then during commercials J would make a round to everyone in the room . . . one break in play it was to lift-up her skirt and show her pretty white panties (and prominent camel-toe). . . another commercial break it was to display her shapely rear . . . a couple of times towards the end of the 1st quarter she slipped out of her dress and ask each guy in turn if they though her titties were big enough . . . then slipped her dress back on when play resumed . . . . anything a tease might do.

With less than a min left in the 1st quarter, L cleared the coffee table and had the cook come help her move it to make space in the middle of the room. Then her and J made a pass through the room picking up and making sure everyone had fresh drinks and snacks. L and J then went to freshen themselves up. L came out of the bed room when the quarter ended, she was . . still in her corset and boots but her pussy decoration had been exchanged for an insertable dildo. She placed some items on the coffee table that had been moved to the side of the room and as she moved to the middle of the room, she muted the TV.

"J, you have been in the bathroom long enough!" L said in a stern voice . . . thought she had a smile on her face. J comes out of the bathroom and says, "oh, I was just . . . ." then she stops when she sees L and all of us watching.

"Come here slut . . . stand with me in front of our guest." L instructs . . . trying to create a stern tone. J walks over slowly making a show of looking over L's "cock." "You have been a very very bad tease J and you should be ashamed of yourself. Now tell our guest you are sorry." J looks down and says "sorry" . . . in a small voice. We all chuckle a little. "That is not much of an apology J . . . I think you need to be punished in a way the liberates your inner slut . . . what do you think guys . . . should we punish the tease and expose the slut she is?" Different responses came from around the room . . . some with a hardy "yes" . . . other with "she did say she was sorry" . . to "I like a tease." . . .

L said "It will be for her own good . . . she will be much happier as a slut than a tease." With that the group agreed and J held her head down in pretend shame.

"Stand-up strait and hold still tease. Shoulders back! . . . make those tits stick out." With that L ripped J's sundress open down to her waist to expose those titties. J cries out in surprise and exclaims "my dress!" L continues "The way you pranced around displaying your tits earlier was shameful . . . and what was worse was that after teasing these gentlemen with your body you would pretend to be shy and get dressed again . . . now, put these on." With that L picked up a pair of 6-inch high heels and dropped them at J's feet. "Now!" . . . L reached over to the coffee table and picked up a riding crop then swats J on the rear with it. "Owe, that hurt" says J with a little laugh in her voice . . . she is having trouble staying in character and everyone in the room chuckles with her.

As J sits down on the floor to take her "girl next door" sandals off and is putting on her "fuck-me heels" . . . L picks up a ball gag and interrupts J to put it on J." L then tells J to hurry up and quit complaining . . . another chuckle and even some laughs ripple through the room. When J finished the sad puppy dog look she manages to pull off is priceless. L helps J up by first pulling her hair. "Now that you have your slut heels on, turn around." J does so and L rips L's skirt so that her taught ass is exposed. Then she rips the leg of J's panties so that half of her ass was bared and gives J three quick swats. The sound of the crop smacking J is distinct and along with how J's body jerked builds my excitement. L turns J around again as L moves behind her. "Now raise your skirt slut . . . and the room gets its first unobstructed (mostly) view of J's shaved pussy. L reaches around and gropes her . . . J moves as in mock protest, but soon begins to coo and whimper with enjoyment.

L then turns J to give the room a side view and bends J over. My cock begins to swell a little as L pushes her cock into J's sweet cunt.

L only delivered a few stokes to J and stopped. She told J that if she wanted to prance around the room, she would teach her the right way to do it. With that L, un-muted the TV since the game had resumed, and herded J to the bed room with some well placed swats of her riding crop.

L and J returned before the next commercial break. J was completely nude except for her heels . . . a set of nipple clamps . . .her ball gag . . . and a "pony-tail" butt plug sticking out of her ass and held in place with a rope around her waist. "Now you can prance like the fuck-pet you are slut." L smiled and swated J again . . .J jumped and gave a little squeak through her gag.

During the game and commercial breaks L would have J move to different guest . . . instruct her to stoke their "badly teased cock" with her hands . . . or to let them finger her pussy . . .L had also inserted a remote control vib into J's pussy and told the guest she gave the remote to too to pass it around the room. . . J would sometimes give a little jerk when someone would turn it on while someone else was busy "torturing her." L also passed out a few other toys to the guest in the room . . . a silver bullet . . . a flogger . . . a paddle . . . and everyone quickly understood the game was to pass J around the room . . . and "bring out her inner slut."

After L had establish the game she removed her cock and returned to her bar-maid role. Sometimes she would comment or suggest something with regard to what should be done to J . . and after a while she even suggested that J be given a break. which was basically removing the gag and letting J kneel at one of the guest's feet with her head in his lap for a few min of game play.

The 2nd quarter was basically a feast for the eyes . . . I mostly watched J . . . and sometimes the game, though I could never focus on it for long . . . the drinking and eating was slowing down so L would sit and converse with guest . . . stroking cocks in robes . . .nibbling on necks . . . giving guest a taste of her sweet pussy . . . when she came around and asked me if I need something, I said "yeah I need my cock sucked for a min" She laughed and got down on her knees and took my semi-hard member in her mouth . . then licked and sucked me . . . and my balls while I watched J being flogged and wondered why a few of the guys were yelling at the TV.

Once L got me hard . . . I told her "thank you I enjoyed that, but I don't want to cum yet". She replied, "I am glad to be of service" . . and smiled at me as she moved on to her next guest.

I went to the bar in the kitchen and poured myself a drink then and enjoyed the show of raw debauchery playing out at L's fantasy football party.

I thought to myself . . .. "I wonder what Halftime holds in store" . . . with that the guy working as the cook goes answers a knock at the door and in comes "A" . . . such a beauty . . . big tits . . . curvy hips . . . nice waist . . . all wrapped up in a little-black-dress.

Let me know if any of you think I should continue. . . . Rig.
Some of you guys need to help me add character to this fantasy. Right now it is really only populated by me, L, and J. If you notice I don't really provide any dialog from the other guest. What would you be doing . . . are want to be doing in such a situation. I tend to be a lurker, not very out going . . . so I will almost always be watching but not participating. Who would be the loud mouth . . . who the wise cracker . . . in such a fantasy. Funny lines and descriptions are some of the most difficult for me to write. How would you choose to punish J . . . the flogger . . . the silver bullet . .

Also . . . as you can tell my fantasy is quite greek-centeric . . (and will become more so) . . . with a hint of playful bondage/humiliation. . . would anyone take it in a different direction for their fantasy . . . maybe the 1st quarter should have a strip club theme instead of a tease theme . . . for example.

Finally . . . it would be fun to hear you ladies chime in. In my male fantasy world all the women are sexual dynamos and never get enough. For example could/would you enjoy playing J's role . . . from my fantasy perspective . . . of course you would!! . . . but maybe something written from her perspective would describe the challenge of putting aside nervousness and fatigue to make the fantasy football party a success. I am not saying J finds it a grind . . . she does enjoy it . . . but more from the giving satisfaction side her sexuality than the "oh god this makes me sooo horny and I never want to stop" side. If you were J would you be wishing the party fund was a little bigger so that there could be another party favor helping to entertain guest before halftime (there are 9 by last count). . . that way you could take more breaks and thereby enjoy the experience more. . . .

Rig