A question of senses

I posted about this in the Another Realm forum, but since I will hopefully be practicing on some locals, I thought I would ask here.
Have you ever had a sensory deprivation session and what did it entail? I'm experimenting with this form and I want to learn more. From soft core to hard core, if you prefer PM, that is cool too.
Well personally I love being tied up. Blind fold me at the same time even better! What type of deprivation were you thinking of?
Yesterday I did a double blindfolded oral play in a session............it was kinda like a "where's Waldo?" experiment! so HOT!

I also enjoy a double blindfolded bubblebath!

there are so many foms of sensory depravation.......you can even be imaginative & use everyday things to implement in the playtime
{a soft bristle hairbrush is awesome!}

research & do what feels comfortable to you......enjoy!
I was thinking about warm and cold items, feathers, some food play. Nothing harmful, I don't have a crop or whip, yet! I am interested in reading some stories of past experiences from others so that I can come up with some ideas on my own. More 9 1/2 Weeks, not so much 50 Shades!
MY GOD!! I haven't heard the term "sensory deprivation" since I watched that REALLY old movie ... ALTERED STATES.

SD is pretty serious Kung Fu - and not to be trifled with by the casual user. It didn't work out well at all for William Hurt in that movie until the end where he learns to appreciate Blair Brown.

Nic, keep picking up information. Then I would love to try it out on your.
  • lat
  • 03-27-2013, 08:46 PM
Well personally I love being tied up. Blind fold me at the same time even better! What type of deprivation were you thinking of? Originally Posted by LovelyLolita
Boy you r fun .....
I don't have a body bag just yet, right now its just tying down with a blindfold.
I luv giving hot/cold bjs --- listerene strips and ice cubes!

also i have several glass dildos that I put in freezer and alternate with hot & cold

You can use ordinary things for sensory play-----hair brushes/paint paddles/back shower brushes/feathers{peacock are best}/a bowl of rocks/makeup brushes/a wooden spoon/paint brush/a spaghetti spoon/ect

http://www.kinkyeverafter.com/2011/0...privation.html

http://www.edenfantasys.com/sex-guid...sensation-play
Dallas your not playing nice!!! You better get back South soon!

Nic I'm ready to be a guinea pig. Hmmm test monkeys are kept in cages I better put some limits on the test allowed....
tying up and blindfolding is something I have enjoyed for quite some time now..even before I started hobbying...the game Dallas Rain spoke of I have done a variation of with a lady that was and still is just FWB (though we don't play often) basically blindfolded her,tied her to the bed leave the room for awhile(5 min) and another friend and I would return,very quietly but loud enough so she could tell someone was in the room...I would DATY and after a few minutes he would kneel by her head and..well you can guess what he was getting..turn on for her was not knowing who the other guy was cause I would be the only one talking to her,she knew beforehand there was gonna be another male but I would not tell her who it was until the game was over (was always a friend from our "inner circle") we would switch up on her every few minutes (pure torture for her in a good way)...fun game just don't get toplay it often enough..