Do Gates and Tits share the same values?

Yes

No

Your thoughts if any?
Can I vote?

Fuckin Bambino.
  • BSer
  • 09-10-2014, 09:52 PM
They are both upscale, both had hos go on psycho thread rants on TOS, hey gates do you stuff turkeys?
Gates is upsclae, he prefers stuffing cornish hens
They are both upscale, both had hos go on psycho thread rants on TOS, hey gates do you stuff turkeys? Originally Posted by BSer
The only turkey stuffing difference between me and Tits is that I can write a classier (although, less amusing) review about it.

Fuckin Turkeys.
Gates avatard picture is from his wedding rehearsal dinner
They absolutely do not. Gates is a sweetie.
Hardly
They absolutely do not. Gates is a sweetie. Originally Posted by TheeCharlieGirl
My degenerate rep is really taking a hit. Love the new pics! I want my behind the scene shots...and then get over here

A2Z, bambino, Devo. Go fuck yourselves.
My degenerate rep is really taking a hit. Love the new pics! I want my behind the scene shots...and then get over here

A2Z, bambino, Devo. Go fuck yourselves. Originally Posted by Gates123
Don't go stealin my line. Go fuck yourself back.
  • Devo
  • 09-11-2014, 05:35 PM

A2Z, bambino, Devo. Go fuck yourselves. Originally Posted by Gates123
I don't hurl insults....
Gates is like Cpt. America after he drank the potion. Hey Gates, Silver wants to know, if you want to go marring (Hoing) with him? I got to warn you, it like a 3 day binge, drinking, HOing, drinking, HOing. Yeah don't worry about money, he has his Veteran Discount card, and his Black Card from American Express.
Fucking Silver!
Hi HO, Silver!
Oh... This is about a person. I thought it was about gold teeth and tattoos. my mistake.
Do I win a prize for this? I'm so proud to have nearly double the values of TitsFuck. Just embedded the results on Facebook and Linkedin. My clients, friends and family thank the Academy of Degenerates, Hookers and Fucktards. To the other six of you...go fuck yourselves.