Erotic monkey???

Is erotic monkey legitimate? They have a lot of reviews of if bp ladies so gut tells me grain of salt.
Please pray tell.
Thx
Erotic Monkey/GFE Monkey steal lady's info/profiles from sites like this and post "profiles" without our consent.

They have done it to me and many other providers here. I would not trust the info I see on there as accurate or legitimate. For example, they have my rate, etc, all wrong. (And when we contact them to remove it, they never respond nor take action.)
TER sells them to erotic monkey and many others.
Copy that Victoria. Thx. I was thinking it probably was like that.
Have a nice day darling.
TER sells them to erotic monkey and many others. Originally Posted by rockerrick
I wouldn't doubt it, but I know for certain that I did not have any of my info on TER when this happened to me, some months ago (last year.) The only 2 places I advertised at the time were here and P411.

Copy that Victoria. Thx. I was thinking it probably was like that.
Have a nice day darling. Originally Posted by Spicoli9
You too!!
I turned down someone just because he said he saw me on Erotic Monkey, which I've never posted there. But do know that other sites will sell info.

Back in the day when BP was the best place to entertain a gentleman, I would travel to PGH and I would get calls about my ad on the Green Sheet (or something like that). Guess it's just part of the hobby.