Trump's Amercia...some of you will be PROUD

• WTF
  • 03-31-2017, 10:10 AM
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/imm...1&ocid=U221DHP

Trump immigration officials are threatening to remove two prominent Houston surgeons Thursday after refusing at the last minute to extend their temporary permission to stay in the U.S., potentially jeopardizing the care of dozens of patients who have specialized surgeries scheduled with the two doctors in coming weeks.
The Department of Labor had already verified that they are the only ones who can do certain surgery. Must be some bad hombres
  • WTF
  • 03-31-2017, 10:17 AM
. Must be some bad hombres Originally Posted by BigLouie

They want to keep knives out of the hands of Moozlims.
  • DSK
  • 03-31-2017, 11:19 AM
They want to keep knives out of the hands of Moozlims. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
American surgeons can do the job.

However, if these guys want to stay, they should pay up.
So, you are blaming the Trump administration for the bureaucrats fucking up their paperwork and the inability of the lowest man on the totem pole not being able to make a judgement call as to the use of "sparingly". Also,k the two doctors failed to make sure that their paperwork was done correctly in a manner of the importance of having the proper paperwork.

The opportunity to have all of this corrected was way before they got caught up in the enforcement of our immigration laws which the previous administration ignored.
the only ones who can do certain surgeries?

yeah sure

there ain't two only's of anything in this world
I see you subscribe to the Mitt Romney preferred spelling of America. Dumb ass, try Spellcheck next time for those 3+syllable words...
It happened on Obama's watch.

I'm tired of the Indian and Pakistani doctors coming over here and taking away jobs from Americans because the AMA limits the number of med school seats here.

After taking care of my parents, the whole Medicare thing is rife with abuse. One of their Paki doctors was never in. I mean for YEARS he was back in Pakistan all the while collecting Medicare/Medicaid payments. I drive by his office at least once a week and wouldn't see any cars in front but I guarantee you he's receiving a steady stream of US govt revenue.

I'd get the CMS bills and see a Paki destination for the payment and dispute. They'd thank me for the info but still pay.

Obama was right in that there is over 200 BILLION in Medicare fraud a year but he never did anything about it.
The only doctor who can do the surgery? Give me a break. He runs a pain clinic. I wonder how many people died when he went back to India for his sick father and how many more die when he goes on vacation? Typical arrogant prick of a doctor.

On another note. This is a non story. No way in hell he gets deported.
The Paki doctor's staff would always tell that he was back in Pakistan on a "family emergency" when I'd call to set up an appointment.

Finally I asked his staff about my family emergency that he was supposed to treat and found another doctor.
  • WTF
  • 03-31-2017, 03:05 PM
The only thing can cure your family ills gnad, is euthanasia hell I'll do that for free.

Did your mom still pay the doctor after you survived the abortion?
  • WTF
  • 03-31-2017, 03:33 PM
Did your mom still pay the doctor after you survived the abortion? Originally Posted by gnadfly
You got me confused with nevergivesitathought

What ever happened to the Death Panel? I was wanting a seat on that panel to rid this forum of you takers!