URL / Website: http://www.alphamassageks.com/#!/
City: Olathe
State: Kansas
Address: I-35 and Clairborne
Activities: Massage+
Hair Length and Color: Black up in a bun
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Homely Asian not Pretty not hideous.
Recommendation: Yes
They do get around, don't they?

I saw Cici in Lee's Summit off 3rd Street on Wednesday the 30th! She wrote her name on the back of the card and said to call next time. I will, just to find out which location she's at. Saw Cindy at the Clairborne location the day before, who I saw up on Mur-Len last month.
Thats interesting, I didn't know they did that.
They do get around, don't they?

I saw Cici in Lee's Summit off 3rd Street on Wednesday the 30th! She wrote her name on the back of the card and said to call next time. I will, just to find out which location she's at. Saw Cindy at the Clairborne location the day before, who I saw up on Mur-Len last month. Originally Posted by RustyRoot
you'd think they were all owned by one company who was rotating employees to keep new faces...

i can't count the times i looked up and saw a masseuse from many moons gone by in another zipcode staring down at me...
Do they all happy ending at this place or just cici?
Last time I went to the 527 one in September the woman handed me a card and the card had both the 527 address and 116 Clairborne address on it. She said she alternated locations each week.
Ok That makes sense, Ill have to go again and see if someone different is there.