Name: Baby Coco
Phone: 469-875-6657
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://www.blossom-k.com/copy-of-mona
City: Studioville
State: Texas
Address: The usual area
Activities: Shower, lfk, bbbj, bbfs
Hair Length and Color: Long black, up in a bun and then pulled down partway through the session
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: I was very surprised that she looked very much like the pictures, especially after last time I went with BK and kinda got burned in that regard. Stats on the site are pretty accurate, her C's are MM. She didn't outright say her age but a conversation we had pretty much gave it away and she looks young enough that I believe it.
Recommendation: Yes
Excellent review. How's her teeth? One reviewer on TER made the unflattering remark that her teeth was a "tragic disaster".
  • jza80
  • 05-18-2024, 12:38 PM
Sorry TopG, I can't read any hidden posts because for some reason my review was deemed ineligible for PA (Missing contact info??? If it's the email field that's because there isn't one to add!)

Excellent review. How's her teeth? One reviewer on TER made the unflattering remark that her teeth was a "tragic disaster". Originally Posted by valiantpenguin
That's something that I usually assume the worst for if the girl has her mouth closed in all the pics, especially with Japanese girls where in that culture a bit of dental unevenness is even considered a charm point. But this time I really didn't see anything wrong, not like she gave me a big toothy grin or anything but her teeth looked fine from what I could tell.
Just saw her based on this review and back up everything you said (did my own review). Never saw her teeth, but didn't care as she's as gorgeous as her pics and enjoyed my time.
Good review Man
Gonna take a smash at it